\|/ 4 \|/

"It's not the goodbye that hurts, it's the flashbacks that follows."

------------------------------------------------

ANONYMOUS POV

There she is.

could she possibly know where I am?

Was she looking for me all these years?

Probably not.

Is she safe now?

Is she happy?

Well, I hope so.

Has she been crying?

Did she have a shoulder to cry on when she cried?

I wish I never left.

Does she still...remember me?

I see her now at her window. She's lying down in bed and reading a book.

This seems like the closest I could get to her.

I've been watching her from my window for the few months they've moved here.

Not much has changed in her. Besides that I think she's finally come out of her shell.

She's more beautiful now.

she's more confident with herself.

She's still very sensitive by the way she's reading the book, I could see her emotional changes.

She's still that crazy girl I knew back in our town.

She looks at the mirror and still sees a fat girl looking back even if she's now thin as a log.

She still sings her diaphragm out while she records her voice then later think that she sounds so bad when it was the melody I would always replay in my heart.

She still watches the cartoons we used to watch, then some tears would go escaping from her eyes.

It breaks my heart to just watch her remember everything that we did together and just sit there crying.

It also breaks my heart to know that I can't be there to comfort her.

I can't be there to tell her things will be okay.

I can't change the way things are now.

I can't change who I am today.

I can't go back to change things.

Lyarah's POV

For some reason, sobrang interesado ako dito sa libro ni mommy at ayaw ko nang tigilan ang kakabasa.

Sobrang astig lang nung plot. Like...Where the hell did he get that idea?!

It's so not cliché. And you just can't get enough of it.

Bigla akong napatingin sa TV ko dahil sa may narinig ako tungkol sa artist na magcoconcert sa Pilipinas ngayon.

Wag na kayong magtaka kung bakit bukas tv ko kahit nagbabasa ako. isa akong malaking duwag okay?

And at the corner of my eye,sa may bintana ko,may napansin akong lalaking nakatayo sa kabilang bahay at tila pinagmamasdan ako.

Sa pagkakatayo niya...masasabi kong matangkad siya at well-built up ang katawan.

Hindi ko maaninag ang mukha dahil napakadilim ng kwarto niya.

Kaya naman napatakbo nalang ako palabas ng kwarto ko sa pagaakalang nakakita ako ng multo.

Sinabi ko kay kuya yung nakita ko, binalikan namin yun. pero wala na siya.

Sabi ni kuya isara ko nalang daw yung kurtina ko at matulog na.

Umoo nalang ako sakanya at nahiga na.

Sino kaya yun?

Multo kaya yun na hindi pa nananahimik?

Tao kaya yun?

Bakit binabantayan ang ang bawat kilos ko?

Manyak kaya yun?

Bakla kaya yun at kaya niya ako pinagmamasdan ay dahil sa ginagaya niya ako?

Bahala na nga.

----------------------------------------------

Finally! An update!><

Sorry kung super duper super super ang tagal tagal kong magupdate!

Well, I'm a busy person and I also don't get contented with the feedbacks I receive so yeah..^^

Keep the support!=)

~ Elle :) xx