Meeting the others

Y/n p.o.v

After I was done comforting mangle, she said we should tell the others. I agreed but II wasn't sure if they would like me. 

"mangle..." 

"yes" 

"what if they don't ...like..me" 

mangle looked shocked. 

"sweetie they'll love you." 

You nodded and you two headed off to meet the others. You eventually found everyone in the dining room. 

"uh guys" mangle started. 

All heads turned to her. 

" I want you to meet y/n." 

Everyone looked from mangle to you and then back to mangle. There was a lot if switching and a long silence. Finally Freddy broke the silence. 

"what is she doing here?" 

Mangle was silent so I spoke up. 

"well....I ran from my mom, I hid I ball pits, and comforted mangle." Freddy got a little mad. 

"no I mean why are you here." 

I looked at him weird. 

"I told you, to comfort mangle."

 Freddy got mad and almost yelled. 

"no why are you here!" 

"I told u, to comfort mangle because she was hurt." 

Freddy asked why mangle was hurt but of course I told him the same answer. Freddy lost it and yelled. 

"THAT'S IT IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHY YOUR REALLY HERE I SWEAR I WILL......" 

That's when mangle covered his mouth. Everyone looked shocked that Freddy would yell at a kid. 

"I told you already, i ran away from home because mangle needed comforting after the whole indecent." I said trying to stay calm. Freddy probably lost it because he started chasing me around like a wild bear.

3rd p.o.v

Freddy chased you around everywhere. You were running and you tripped on Freddy's mike on stage. You fell and Freddy got to you. He was about to yell at you until a tiny tear slid down your cheek. Freddy seemed to notice and felt bad and guilty,after all he was built to make children happy and have fun. 

"y/n, I'm sorry....i....have bad temper problems." 

Y/n understood, after all when an incident occurred....your mom started having temper problems. You ran to Freddy and hugged him.

Freddy p.o.v

She hugged me. But just then I felt her crying. I was confused. 

"why are you crying." 

Y/n seemed to cry more when I said that. 

"ill...tell....you...tomorrow." She managed between crying. 

Just then I heard the words..... 

"thank you"

Hey guys! Winter here! And I wanted to say! Boom! Chappie 2 done! XD!

~Winter