The truth reaveled

Y/n p.o.v

I finished crying and Freddy took me to a sofa in the backstage area. Bonnie got a pink blanket for me and chica got a yellow pillow. I then fell into a deep sleep filled with unicorns and cotton candy rainbows.

bonnie p.o.v

she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. 

" Freddy can we keep her." 

Freddy turned to me and said "first off u do realize she's not a dog and second she has a family."

 I looked at Freddy and sighed. 

"I know,but its.....just....that...shes so cute and she seems soo nice." 

Freddy then face palmed. 

"listen we can't keep her unless she says so...and even if she does say yes, she still has a family that loves her." 

" that's where your wrong" 

I turned around to see y/n awake. 

"what do u mean" 

y/n then just rolled her eyes. 

"I mean they don't love me. Sure that act nice when were not home but then she hits me and sends me to bed with no dinner." 

Me and Freddy were puzzled. 

"who's she" Freddy spoke up. 

"she is my mom." 

"well what about your dad, is he nice?" 

"he was and my mom was to until one day he went to war and.....and...didn't come back!!!!" 

Just then she started crying. I looked at Freddy and he was close to crying. 

"my mom then changed her nice self to a wicked mother self." She said when crying.

Freddy p.o.v

poor y/n lost her father at such a young age. I couldn't do anything but....cry.

Hey guys! Winter here! I hope you liked this chapter! And i will try and get some more out soon!

~Winter