Chapter one.((very old. Renewing.))

Name: Karma.(was yazmin!)

Age: Immortal, been here since here since early years.

Power: Demon Angel, pretty much explains it

Likes: sweet nice things. But killing evil sinners as she calls the .

Dislikes: Sinners people such as rapist, people who cheat on loved ones, disobeying orders

Catchphrase: "I saw what you did, Karma's catching up.. And she's a bitch."
"Your unclean, my dear God doesn't stand you, but my dear Satan will take you~"

Weapons: She uses a form of special tourture, she makes what persons crime was against him/her making them burn in flames killing them with whatever they did wrong and sends them to hell.

Other: She was the angel of death sent by the one and only God, and posses the nature of evil. She still had her halo, as proof.

Friends: Masky, Toby , Hoodie. Slender of course, and sweet little Sally. That's most pastas she's meet. Anyone nice and caring really.

Enemy's: Stupid Ignorant Bastards.

Fear: "I don't fear, I am fear."

Appearance: Short And curvy, slim because her wings require it. Raven black wings, they used to be white but the uncleaness of earth made them change. Raven silky black curly/Wavy hair, red eyes That can change to black or blue. Long demon horns with tail. She usually wears black or white tank tops with flannels and ripped jeans shorts and knee high shoes. Pale , yet not to pale skin. She has a human form, which she uses to trick others. It had blonde hair with bright blue eyes, and a cute innocent look to it.