Amber And Lilac!

Amber! This is her ref sheet!

Amber was a prostitute, which is why she has that small number on her wrist. After her mom died things got abusive and her dad sold her off to prostitution. Amber was then found but Foster care and was brought into a foster family! Its the small just overview, she has 4 siblings. 3 girls and 1 boy, she also has 4 tattoos. Jess is on her back and Thomas and Alex is one her underboob while the Bisexual tattoo is on her wrist. 

I changed some things up because I never really made her backstory. It was just a mess! Amber is one of my first Ocs and WowWW I love her so much!! She is Hispanic on her mom's side, her dad is white. He is also in Jail and is a changed man. Amber visits him in jail sometimes, but its a sensitive topic for her. 

she also has really long nails, she's pretty flat chest but she got the thicccc 

Now for lilac!

Lilac!!! 

Lilacs mom died during birth, her family was a clan of assassins. Her father trained her until a rival clan attacked them. Her father hid her and told her to run, so as you most likely guess she ran off thinking her father was dead. Most of those tears she spent on the streets and had a fake identity, she also spent most days looking for her father. Eventually, they found each other, Lilac struggled from abuse from top clan leaders but she's a really strong baby girl! She had an older sister but she died.

So that's her!! still changing things here and there, so yes. Also, i don't even think Jackson would let lilac leave the house like that hahaha

Unlike Amber, she got the titties and booty and she has one tattoo which is a fox it's on her ankle. It's for her mom, her ears are bigger because her momma was a fox hybrid so yey

both my girls are short and tiny, I plan on doing Yazmin (yet she's so gay) and Victor and all the other babes too! thank ya loves for staying here, I hope have improved :}