Part 8

I could feel Vincent's cool breath on my neck.
"Vincent..you're home early."
My breathing was completely off balance. My heart was racing and even though a part of me was scared, another part was feeling pleasure.
"I missed you, I rushed home to see my beautiful mate."
I could feel is hard chest up against my back. His hands slid down my arms and down to my waist caressing my body with every touch.
He turned me around so that I was facing him. I starred into those lust filled red eyes of his and this time I wasn't afraid. He brought me close and wrapped his arms around me.
I welcomed his embrace and wrapped mines around his neck. I never wanted to leave this spot.
He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He laid me down on the bed and rested his head in the crook of my neck. And we stayed that way for a good while and then suddenly his presence was gone.
I sat up abruptly," please don't go"
He chuckled and the light turned on," I was just turning on the light my love."
I felt kinda embarrassed but it quickly passed.
He came and sat right beside me, "how was your week?"
So I told him how I explored the castle and met more people and stayed in the library a lot
I kept the part about the forest to myself because I don't think he would take too much liking into that.
I started yawning and wiping my eyes
While I was talking. I was really tired and it didn't help that I had a full stomach.
I leaned on Vincent and we sat in silence. My eyes were getting heavy and I knew I was about to fall asleep.
I felt Vincent move me and lay my head on my pillows. He took off my shoes and covered me with the blankets.
He leaned down and kissed my forehead and I grabbed his hand.
"Stay."
He smiled at me and walked to the light and turned it off. I feel the bed dip and his arms wrapped around my body.
"Good night my love."
"Good night Vincent."

I will be updating again today because I know it's short :)
Like/comment
Please you guys I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad