IX

This chapter is dedicated to StormSiren101 for being awesome at supporting me when I'm outta ideas!!

I woke up on a cold stone table. Sage and Lucas all bandaged up, laying in the corner of a small stone house; fast asleep on a pile of straw.
I took in my surroundings, a small fire flickered in the crumbling stone fireplace, an old woman was bent over the stove frying something, her snarled hands flew as she seasoned something on the stove.

I sat up and the woman turned. She had a aged face, leathery skin and a bulbous nose. She gave me a five tooth grin and hobbled over to me.

"I'm glad your awake darling, my sister is ready as well, but first eat."
She handed me a bowl of fried meat and some dry bread.

"Your sister? Why does she want me?"

"Let's just say you almost brought the tunnels down."

"My friends are they okay?" I said getting up worriedly.

The cabin shook. I winced.

Calm down!

I stood up on shaky legs. The room swam. I stabilized myself on the stone table.

"Ah ah! Down try sweetie. It's best you stay put!" She said.

She sat me down and opened a door and closed it behind her.

I got up then collapsed on the floor. The loose stones cut my knees.

I crawled over to the boys. They lay there on straw totally dead to the world.

I shook Lucas's shoulder, his head lolled to the side.
I stumbled back to the table as the woman came in.

She helped me walk into a dim candle lit room.
A black figure sat on the ground, seven dim candles circled her.

Blue light shone from her eyes. She looked up at us and gestured for the old woman to leave.

I was left alone in a room with an oracle.

"My girl..." Her voice trailed off into a eerie whisper.

"Y-yes?" I asked my legs shaking.

"You want to know why you are so strong..."

"Sure I guess." I said quietly

"Why you survived the sword of the Titans......" She said her blue eyes starring right through me.

I gulped.

"You are very special...you are not like the others.."

"Okay just get to your point oracle!" I said.

"You. Megara Anthos. You...are..a...descendant of....a...god. You are not all human."

I stared at her in shock.
"But I thought only Titans could survive that sword,?"

"No darling. And very powerful creatures can too. You are more powerful than a demigod, but not as powerful as a god, your grandmother was Athena."

"Wha...?"

"That's why the hellhound found you, he smelt you. And a human would have died when the hellhound crushed you, a human would have died when they touched the sword."

"Oh gods!" I was in shock. "Do I have any powers?"

"Only super human strength and...and.."

"And what?" I asked anxiously.

"I.. Immortality. You can't have really have any feeling for a human."

"Wait! How can I get my immortality away?" I asked.

"Darling why would you want to give away such a gift?"

"I don't want to live forever!"
I half screamed my voice getting caught in my throat.

"To get rid of immortality you have to get Kronos's wrath out of your body."

====•••====•••====•••====•••===

The boys recovered quickly then we set out to take the boys home. And I would go find a way to get rid of Kronos.

We had a lot of supplies so we wouldn't need any more help.

I hadn't told the boys what the oracle said yet. I'm not sure I should.

Sorry for such a short chapter!! U mite not like the next few last chaps!! Srry!! Have a beautiful day!!