The Servants- Chapter 4

It'd been weeks, maybe even months since (Y/N) had become a maid at the Phanyomhive manor and she was not enjoying it. First of all, she couldn't sleep past 12pm in the afternoon. Second, when she was doing a job that she wasn't quite amazing at, Agni or Sebastian would be all over her trying to help and when they clashed they would start trying to outdo each other. It annoyed the hell out of her. She felt like she was in the middle of two five year olds arguing. And yet, as much as she was annoyed at them, she was confused when she began to warm to it and enjoy it. The men were completely different in every way. Sebastian was pale with dark hair, Agni's skin was a caramel colour with white hair. Agni's eyes were white and striking, Sebastian's eyes were red and unique. Sebastian was from the same country as her and could understand your roots, Agni was exotic and helps you learn new things about a different country. Sebastian was blunt and said it as it was. He also wasn't afraid to speak his mind and bluntly give people his opinion on them. Agni, however, was sweet and caring. He never had a bad thing to say about anyone unless they hurt Soma.

That was one thing that annoyed her about them.

Everything for Sebastian was to be approved by that little snot nosed brat Ciel. All Agni wanted to talk about was how Soma was a god to him. Everything was about those two.
Although she wondered.
She wondered if when she wasn't around, they mentioned her. If she was of any importance to them at all. Perhaps she wasn't and she was just chasing an empty thought, but it was worth investigating. So, she waited until Sebastian and Agni were definitely out of the way before sneaking down into the basement. Honestly, she got along rather well with Baldroy. Not that she didn't get along with the others it's just, Baldroy understood her humour and spoke in the same manor as her.
The age gap was rather wide, though. She was more around Finny's age but he acted kind of immature. Although at times she found it adorable. Meyelene was just a fellow maid who was nice to talk to since they were of the same gender. She wasn't Lizzy anyway. That's a plus on its own.

So, (Y/N) strolled down to where the three usually were. She dragged them out of the kitchen and into a fairly closed off corner before explaining to them what she wanted them to do.
She wanted them all to speak to Agni and Sebastian and spy on them as best they could. Hopefully, she'd be able to find out how their minds worked and what made them tick if the three agreed. Luckily, they did. No matter how many times ah told them to keep it natural, she knew they'd screw up at least once and she wouldn't be surprised if they were found out. She went with it anyway.

What did she have to lose?
Um...two very strong friendships maybe?

A/N-
Hey guys!! I know it's been a long...long...long time since I updated anything but life is complicated. In the words of Tom Hardy as Reggie Kray, 'life isn't always the way we want it to be.'
Hopefully one or two of you have seen Legend /I prefer Ron/ but that's besides the point.
I wan you guys to tell me how the story should go. I'll add a few choices below and which ever is requested more will be used:

Simple rout- 
Everything runs smoothly and the fanfiction ends like your typical perfect fanfic with alternate endings for each male.

Plot twist-
Our beautiful protagonist (you) ends up with someone else since the boys annoy her so much.

Love triangle-
Our little heroin is told that one if the boys (a boy of your choice) doesn't feel any specific feeling towards her except mutual friendship. However, the other has feeling for her while she does not return those feelings. She instead loves the one who does not love her and we follow her on a journey of trying to win one man's heart while the other watches, longing. Who knows, maybe he goes yandere? Maybe he pulls all these dirty tricks to win her over? It's really up to you
-alternate ending included-

Lovesick Herem-
The lovely, easily angered, heroin of ours finds out that the boys do indeed hold feeling for her whereas she does not return feelings to either. This can go wherever you want it.
-alternate endings included-

Want any other endings? Let me know!

That's it for now guys! I'll try to be more active. Anyway, see ya next chapter my little pickles~!