Chapter 3

*Ross' P.o.V*
I woke up to the sound of snoring and someone pulling closer. I turned to see the familiar auburn curls of Smith. Snuggling closer I heard a voice. "It's...Smornby...real!!" I sat up from Smith and looked around "What the.." An arm wrapped around my waist.

"What's wrong, Ross?" Smith asked, sitting up next to me. "I..heard someone..it sounded like Turps" I looked out the window and back at Smith, who was scrolling through his phone. He let out a quiet gasped. "Well it couldn't have been Turps because...because he's in..a coma.."

"What do you mean 'in a coma'?" He showed me his phone. I took it and read through the text twice. "Holy crap." Smith nodded. "I'm going to make breakfast" He said and pecked me on the lips. Alex stood up, pulling a shirt over his body.

I watched him leave the room and sighed "COMA?!" A voice shouted, making me jumped. "Smith?" I called, getting some clothes off the floor and putting then on. "Yeah?" Came a shout from the kitchen. "Did you say something?"

"No, why?" I paused. "Who then?.." I mumbled to my self. "What?" Smith shouted, again. "N-Nothing Smith" I quickly brushed my teeth and ran a hand through my hair, not bothering to make an effort in doing it properly.

"Hey" I said, wrapping my arms around Alex's waist. Resting my head on Smith's back. He smelt like whiskey and deodorant. "I made pancakes!" He said, pulling me off him and leading me onto a seat. I smiled. "I..pancakes!!" My smile fell. I held my head and groaned.

"You okay, Ross?" Smith asked, placing a plate of pancakes in front of me. I nodded slowly. "Headache." Alex removed my hands from my face and kissed my forehead. "Some paracetamol tablets and water".

He set down the tablets and drink next to the pancakes and moved into his own seat. I mumbled a thanks and shoved a fork full of pancake in my mouth.

*Turps' P.o.V*
I watched as Ross and Smith ate their pancakes. I still couldn't believe I, well my body, was in a coma..

***
Hi guys! Sorry this took forever had school and homework as well as wattpad bugging out on me andz deciding not to want to post thos chapter
-Cat