✙Chapter Thirteen✙

Chapter Thirteen
Amaurosis

"Yeah at first I was freaked out when he told me he was a wolf, but... I love him too much so I could see past it." Emerald looked over at Enzo and smiled at him.

"I love you too babe." Enzo kissed the top of her head.

"Also he told me about hunting you... and other people. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm happy I got to meet you!" I laughed waving my hand at her.

"No problem I'm glad I got to meet you too and are you going to change or?"

"Oh yes! He's going to bite me on the full moon." She said happily clapping her hands. Enzo smiled down at her and couldn't stop looking at her.

"I need a boo." Brando said rolling his eyes. Me too. I sipped on my sweet tea and looked to my right and saw Omar? He walked to our table and smiled at me. I looked away from him eating some fries. Omar grabs a seat from a random table and sat at ours.

"Why aren't you with that chick?" Brando asked with his mouth filled with food.

"I dunno. I wasn't in the mood. Hey Az." I said a low hey and still munched on my fries. It was quite for a little, but thank God Enzo broke it.

"Well Emerald and I are gonna go somewhere else." Enzo took out his wallet and put down thirty dollars.

"Me too!" Brando popped up from his seat I was about to get up, but he stopped me. "Not uh sista. You go hang out with Omar and I'll go with them to find some fresh ass." I dropped my jaw and glared at him.

"I don't wanna hang out with him." He shrugged his shoulders then left me.

"Fucking asshole." I mumbled slouching in my chair.

"So what do you wanna do today baby?"

~.~

"Stop calling me baby you have a girlfriend." I said irritated. I don't like guys that hit on other girls that are in relationships. You could already tell from there that they're unfaithful and pigs. All they want is to get some new ass and go back to their lover and say they'll never hurt them or cheat on them. Ha what a bunch of pigs.

"We aren't dating. We just had sex a few times." I really didn't want to know that. Now I'm going to be more jealous. Fuck.

"Did you check yourself?" Omar gave me a confusing look. "Just make sure you didn't catch anything." Omar laughed at me and kept his eyes on the road.

"Shouldn't you be with her right now?"

"Nah. Why you ask? You jealous of her?" Yes.

"No." I'm usually strait forward on how I feel. I'm usually brutality blunt, but when it comes to Omar... he makes me nerves a little. In a good way and he makes my heart beat fast all the time he's near me. I don't know what this is, but I want it to stop. I'm not one of those girls falling for another chicks man. Even if the chick is a bitch. I'm not one of those girls. But... the way he carries himself is attractive as hell. To his five o'clock shadow and chiseled jawline. To his plump lips and strait white teeth. To his chocolate eyes to his beautiful long eyelashes. Then his thick wavy brown hair. I need to stop what I'm feeling. This isn't right. He's with someone else Aziza.

"You took me to a carnival?" I asked arching my eyebrow. I noticed where we were when I finally got out of my thoughts and saw a fairs wheel and little kids running around.

"Yes I did. Have you been to one before?"

"Years ago." Omar got out of the car and I did the same. When I did he glared at me. What's up with him always glaring? "What?"