Epilogue

Epilogue
Amaurosis

TEN YEARS LATER

"Hey! Pick up that knife and do it again! I didn't raise no quitters!" I shouted at my daughter Zee.

"But mom we've been at this for two hours now!" My daughter whined.

"Yeah mom. My arms are killing me." My son Stephen said.

"You need to learn how to defend yourselves. What if something happened to you and I wasn't here to protect you? Then what?" My daughter rolled her green eyes and my son glared at me with his dark brown ones.

"She's right kids, but honey let them take a break." Ashton said kissing my head. I said fine and the kids ran inside. I turned to Ashton and kissed his lips.

"How's my sexy husband doing?" I asked grinning up at him.

"Well he's doing just fine since he has a gorgeous beautiful wife." Ashton started to kiss my neck then I heard someone clear their throat.

"Keep it PG! There are kids here." Eva yelled holding her third son Zach. Kamar wanted a liter of kids. Their first daughter Mimzy is fourteen only, because wolf children grow fast. Her second daughter is named after me. Then there's the twin trouble makers Sammy and Timmy. They might be all cute, but they are far from innocent.

"Sorry Eva." Ashton said going over to her and hugged her kissing her cheek.

"Yeah yeah." Eva said slightly pushing Ashton and setting down Zach. He ran up to me and I picked him up swinging him around.

"Hi auntie Azizy!" His brown brown eyes twinkled at me.

"Hey baby. How's my big boy?" I kissed Zachary on the lips and he blushed.

"I went to the zoo today! Then I got ice cream and then my sister did my hair and then-"

"That's enough baby." Eva said taking Zach from my arms. He could talk to you a mile a minute.

"B-but I was talking to Aunty Azizy." Zach pouted.

"I know sweetie. Go play with the other kids." Zach yelled okay and ran into the house.

"He's so cute."

"I know. Kamar and I fuck good."

"Eva!"

"Sorry." She said putting her hands in surrender. Ashton came from behind and hugged me kissing my shoulders.

"Where's Kamar?" Ashton asked Eva.

"In the house with the boys drinking."

"Finally Imma go drink bye babe!" Ashton ran into the house like a little kid. I'm glad I decided to stay with Ashton ten years ago... ever since I changed him he's been the best lover anyone could have. The way he treats me and kisses me could make any girl melt. I looked at the two beautiful kids he gave me and I'm actually happy I got captured. I'm happy that I'm with Ashton. I'm happy he's my husband. Eva and I walked into the house and I saw everyone there. Enzo was with Emerald rubbing her swollen belly. Ace and Katrina where joking around with each other.