chapter 4

I wake up naked and aching in a room not familiar to me. I try to move but like it was impossible, my legs were under a trunk, no not a trunk just another leg, a male leg to be exact. I turn my head to where the leg come from, and there i see the man from last night.
"Oh my God i had my first sexual experience to a stranger" i cry to myself. Feeling so ashamed and dirty i try to pry away from those leg and arms. I try to stand up slowly so that i dont wake the man up. Now my dad will be so angry at me. I got to get out of here first.
I gathered my belongings and put my clothes. I was on the door when i remember that i don't have money. I look for his wallet, well he has a lot of money so i take all of it. I found a piece of paper and pen, "thank you for last night i won't forget it. And i borrowed a little money".
After that i left the room. And now my life will never be the same again. "What to do first"? I said to my self while searching for a coffee shop so that my head will work i need a lot of coffee. First i need a job and an apartment. But don't want anything that reminds me of my life as ynez castillo. I have to start from scratch. I know that my dad was brainwashed by my stepmother and her son Marco. Now I've got nowhere to go.
I still remember when my mom was still alive she and my dad are so happy. We spend our vacations on exotic places and we have a lot of fun. When my mom die of car accident my father was devastated, he never spoke for months, he was blaming himself for he's the one who bought that sports car to my mom on her birthday. I was 15 that time, i learn to tend to myself my dad spent his days on the office and ignored me. Then one day he bring this megan to our life. And she has her son to her side. I was completely out of place to this new family of his. Luckily for me i was not a quitter, i don't give up easily. I will prove to my dad that i can make it on my own without his money. I will prove to him that megan and marco are gold diggers.