4: Do I know you?

This is the continuation (is that a word?) of the previous chapter. Sorry, but it's a little shorter than usual.

"Leo, get off Nico please," said Hazel.

I sighed "That's not going to wo-"

Leo jumped off and gave me a cheeky smile which I returned with a glare.

Will walked up to us. "Hey, Nico!" He smiled brightly. "Hi," I replied. "This is my sister Hazel," They exchanged smiles. "And this is Leo...a friend." Leo bowed and said "Pleased to meet you, Blondie."

Will chuckled, "It's actually Will."

Hazel spoke up, "We were actually wondering if you could use some help getting settled in."

Will's eyes lit up "Yeah! That'd be great, come on you should meet my Dad." He started his way into his house.

Wow. He's a little too cheery for my liking.

After the brief introduction with Will's Dad (who could pass as Will's older brother, just saying), we started to work. Hazel and Leo were in the kitchen putting the dishes in their rightful places. I know what your thinking, Leo + breakable stuff = disaster, but Hazel can control him. Will's Dad was arranging the Living room and Dining room. Will and I were taking the remaining boxes up to his room.

"So, what school are you going to?" Will started, trying to make small talk. He fixed his bright eyes on my dark ones.

"Wayne High. You?"

"Cool, me too." He held up a fist. I stared at it. He retracted it like nothing happened. I blinked and looked around. OH! He was wanting a fist bump. Shit. Oh well.

Will Solace. That name sounded very familiar. It rung a bell somewhere in the back of my head. I decided to ask him. "Have we met before?...I mean, I feel like I know you from a long time ago"

He looked up and squinted at my face. For a long time. I was started to fidget under his gaze when he asked "What elementary school did you go to?"

"Umm...I went to Richmond Elemantary, why?"

A look of realisation washed over his face as he said "Now I remember! We went there together. Your family moved away after...." His voice faltered when he realised what he as about to say. His happy expression changed to one of pity.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and looked down at my shoes. I bit my lip until it hurt and suddenly became interested in putting up the posters on the wall. They were sitting in the box by Will and some were laid out on the bed.

I brushed my hair back with my fingers and ignored the sting behind my eyes. "Where do you want your posters to be?" I asked, while unrolling some of them. Surprisingly, he had Imagine Dragons and Panic At The Disco among others. I expected him to be more of a Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran type of guy.

Will was looking sheepishly at his hands in his lap. He looked up and pointed to a section of the wall. "Over there would be fine." He handed me some thumb tacks.

We made eye contact and I could tell he felt bad for me. The light in his eyes returned as I sent a small smile even though it didnt quite reach my eyes.

Thank you to whoever is reading this! *gives you a virtual hug and a cookie* 

Again THANK YOU for reading this. But honestly, I have no idea where I am going with this. Oh well. Lets just see where this all ends up.

(Hopefully not in the trash)