Tests?

Chapter 2

"But Taylor, you don't understand, HES.A.TOOL.," I scream into the phone as I plop on the my bed.
"He can't be that bad," she says laughing.
"Oh but he is, it's been one night and he's already had three DIFFERENT girls in the dorm, thank good we have separate rooms," I say exhaling into the phone.
She just sits there and giggles while I complain more about the dick I'm stuck with.
I'm so lucky to have Taylor, she's been friends with me for 7 years of my life.
I hear banging on the front door and someone screaming something outside of it.
Hey, Taylor, I'll call you back, ok?"
"Yeah talk to you soon."
I hang up and open my door to see the front door open and two figures standing outside.
They're having an argument, and damn does it sound heated.
I can barely make out what they are saying, but it's between a girl and a boy.
"Listen Dylan, I want you to find someone you love and not someone you're going to throw away after using her," screams the girl figure.
"I don't do that Sarah, I just like to sample girls to see what I like," says the male which Ive made out to be Dylan.
"That's disgusting,"screams the girl and her hand connects with his face sending me chills. Damn I think to myself, she's pretty upset.
"You know what Sarah, I'll make you a bet. If I can find a girl I like and you approve of, you win. If I can't and she's only here for sex, than I win. Simple."
" it will prow to you that it's not just me, girls just use me too."
"You know what little bro you've got yourself a deal," she says shaking his hand.
They say goodbye and she walks away. He starts making his way back inside and I quickly make my way back into my room.
I sit there until I know that he's back inside and it won't seem to suspicious. I open the door and I become face to face with a smirking Dylan.
He looks down at me for a good minute and I'm to scared to move.
I'm to busy looking at his eyes that I haven't noticed his hands making there way to my waist. Once he's there he pulls me in close, filling the gap between us.
I only come up to about the beginning of his neck so he's towering over me. He begins to move us backwards inside my room.
I freeze when my back hits the wall.
I drop my eyes trying to avoid him. The smirk never leaves his face. He leans in close and sucks the fresh on my neck. A small moan escapes my lips.
He pulls back and lifts my chin.
"That's test one," he says and walks out of my room.
I stand frozen not know what the hell just happened, but I get the feeling in my core that this won't be the last time we get that close to one another.

Hey guys thanks for reading and I know this isn't very sexual but don't worry I'm just warming up
Thanks and have a nice day💋