You'll be mine and, I'll be yours (Kyoya Ootori x Male reader[LEMON])

(A/N)Hey... Um... Let's see... Oh yeah I was tired and actually wanted to make a story...So...Yaoi and LEMON... :D I hope you like this story cause I actually was thinking~! But it most likely a cringe worthy story if I read it out loud, Or just bad itself. And also you'll be a host and a "commener" in this story.Kyoya may, be OOC but y'know, I tried at least. Oh and also you and Kyoya are already together.Another thing is I was listening to Super Psycho Love while writing this. So...Lets get started~!

As I was with my guests that were just squelling just now I happen to see Kyoya look at me in the corner of my eye, which confuse me greatly but I shrugged it off and looked back at my guests.I happened to be zoned out thinking and didn't hear that one my guests asked a question. "Hey... (M/N)...?Are you okay?" One my guests asked waving a hand in front of my face. "Huh...? Oh sorry I'm fine I just was thinking." I assured her and looked at the clock seeing the host club was just closing. Having said goodbye to my guests I yawned at streched not noticing Kyoya standing to the right of me. I then suddenly hear a cough next to me,which caused me to jump slightly.I looked to the right of me seeing it was Kyoya and pouted slightly. "Why did you have to scare me!" I said pouting still, as Kyoya sighed he pushed up his glasses "Well I'd think you would've noticed me walk over, But I guess not" He replied in that calm voice he always seems to have. I still pouted and crossed my arms seeing him start to leave. He stopped walking "Are you coming or not (M/N)?" He questioned not looking back. I completely forgot I was spending the night at his house, I got up running to catch up to Kyoya as he started to walk out of the host club doors.

(Timeskip to Kyoya's room cause you probably came for lemon not a fluffy oneshot)

I sat on Kyoya's bed watching Kyoya take off his school Blazer and tie blushing lightly. Kyoya notices me watching him taking off his clothes and smirked at me making me blush darker. "You need something (M/N)~?" Kyoya asked seductivly.I blushed darker and looked away. "N-no!" I yelled cursing at myself for stuttering. Kyoya walked towards me without me noticing, intill he grabbed my chin and made me look at his smirking face. "What are yo-" Before I could finish my question he smashed his lips on mine kissing me passionately. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck making the kiss more passionate and deep. Kyoya rested his hands on my waist licking my bottom lip asking for entrance.I kept my mouth closed teasingly. Before I knew it Kyoya took off my Blazer and tie, unbuttoning my shirt. As soon as Kyoya fully unbuttoned my shirt he moved his hands to one of my nipples pinching it slightly. I moaned letting Kyoya take advandge and stick his tongue in my mouth.Me and his tongue battled for dominance,It ended with me losing.We broke away having the need for air burning are lungs.As I panted heavily Kyoya attacked my neck.Kyoya bit and sucked at my neck making me moan in plesure.I slowly unbuttoned Kyoya's shirt with him slipping off my shirt fully.I moaned as Kyoya pinched my nipple again.

I fully took off Kyoya's shirt as Kyoya slowly kissed down my neck to my other nipple, licking it which caused me to moan louder. Kyoya kept playing with my nipples as I kept moaning.Kyoya started to go lower an soon reached the waistline of my pants and boxers. Kyoya took of my pants and started to painfully slowly took off my boxers.I blushed darkly as Kyoya licked my member. I groaned as Kyoya put me in his mouth. As kyoya moved his head up and down,I hid my face with my hand trying to hold in the moans and groans I was making. Kyoya looked up at me still moving his head making me blush darker and look into his eyes. I suddenly felt a tight knot in my stomach as Kyoya suddenly took me all the way in his mouth having me feel the back of his throat. "K-kyoya~!" I moaned loudly cumming into his mouth. He swallowed my cum and started to take off his pants and his boxers. When he did I blushed as dark as a tomato. Kyoya stuck three fingers up to my mouth wanting my to suck on them. I complied and started to suck on his fingers swirling my tongue around his fingers. Kyoya groaned slightly seeing my suck on his fingers. After having them wet enough Kyoya took his fingers out of my mouth putting them to my entrance. Kyoya looked at me questioning slightly having me nod still blushing. Kyoya entered one finger into my butt causing me to moan once again. Kyoya then inserted a second finger which hurt but it soon became plesure.Kyoya soon started to scissor me which made me moan louder and more. Kyoya added a third finger which hurt the most but I soon became a moaning mess having Kyoya's three fingers move inside me. I looked into Kyoya's eyes blushing and moaning still,Which caused Kyoya to take out his fingers and he then put his member infront of my entrance. I nodded allowing him to enter my butt with his member.

Kyoya entered my butt making tears prick in my eyes. Kyoya kisses a tear that fell down my eye and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I soon got drowned in plesure instead of pain. "K-kyoya~ Move please~!" I begged to Kyoya. Kyoya soon started to move but slowly "Faster~ Harder~!" I begged once more moaning and wrapping my arms around his neck. He complied moving faster and thrusting harder making me moan louder and pull us closer, having us kiss. Kyoya then hit this one spot making me arch my back and moan loudly in Kyoya's mouth.We broke from the kiss and Kyoya hit that spot again having me pratically scream his name. Kyoya kept hitting that spot making that tight knot in my stomach tighter. "K-kyoya~ I'm going to-" I was interrupted with me moaning loadly once again. "M-me too..." He grunted thrusting faster and harder at that spot. Sooner or later I cummed Hard making me clench my butt tightly, Which caused Kyoya to cum as well. "KYOYA~!!" I moaned loadly.

After that we were left panting and Kyoya collapsed on the bed next to me. We stared into eachother's eyes and kissed once again. When we broke apart Kyoya hugged me.I hugged him back snuggling into his chest. "Your mine and, I'm yours..." I whisper loud enough for Kyoya to hear me before I fell asleep. Kyoya chuckled and Fell asleep sooner or later as well.Oh how they were glad no one was home that day.

(A/N) Hey Guys~! I hope you liked it~ And it may seemed rushed during the middle because I was to hang out with a friend cause they were bored XD And yeah...Hope you liked it G'bye~!