Chapter Two

(Harmony Roxanne and Domanique in multimedia)

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before I grabbed my purse, keys and my phone.

I was wearing a short white fitted dress that stopped just below my ass, black heels and my hair was down in the middle of my back.

I pulled up at Roxy's house and she hopped In looking sexy as ever. "Hey Chica" she said closing the door and pulling on her seat belt. " ready to get wasted?" I asked driving to Niques house. "You sure bet" she smiled

We picked up Niques and she too was looking hot, I pulled up to the club and you can hardly get a parking space "this shit is packed" I said as I parked.
I locked up my jeep and we walked up to the entrance not waiting in the line because we're know around this bitch.

We went straight to the VIP section and went by the bar there. "Vodka and cranberry, grey goose please and 3 shots of fireball " I said to the Bartender.
She nodded and went and get my drinks. I took the three shots one after the other.

"Ciroc over ice" Roxy told the Bartender and she pored her drink " hey, you got geek (marijuana cigarette with powered cocaine added) she whispered. " yeah, how much you need?" She asked. " 4" Roxy said holding up four fingers. She opened a cupboard to the side and passed four cigarettes to Roxy while Dominique looked at her and rolled her eyes.

Roxy and I sipped on our drinks while dancing in our seats. "What's wrong with her" Roxy pointed to Niques who was just there sitting at the bar. "your not getting a drink boo? " I asked Niques

"You know I don't like it when you guys smoke them shit right?" She replied dryly
"Oh come on Domanique" i semi yelled at her " we're here to have a good time, plus am not even smoking stop acting like a mother and order a drink now" I said to her pushing her shoulder.

" whatever" she mumbled and signaled the Bartender "let me get a Malibu and pine" she said and Roxy started laughing.

"Oh come on, give me ah fucking break N'iques you need something strong, what are you a tourist, ordering Malibu and shit"
Roxy said lighting up her geek

"I can have a good time without being drunk and getting high, am.leaving the moment you guys start acting an ass" she spat picking up her drink and walking to the dance floor.

"Come on lets go" I told Roxy. " hold on girl, I gotta order me a bottle first" she said downing her drink

We saw Niques in the VIP dancing with some guy twerkimg and shit. Roxy and walked over to them and start dancing as well

"Here try this" Roxy said to me handing me the geek with red eyes "what?..I don't do crack" I said brushing her off still dancing. She then went to pour me a glass of ciroc "thanks" I smiled at her
And she went dancing on a guy while drinking and smoking.
" amma go pee" I whispered in their ears and went to the ladies room.

I did my business and reapplied my make up a bit, as I left the washroom my eyes scan the entire club as I walk heading back to my girls, I knocked into a hard chest and stumbled back abit "fuck..umm am s-sorry" I said looking up to see the same sexy guy I met in the mall.

He smirked " you should watch where you going ma" he said still standing extremely close to me.
My God this man is sexy as hell I thought to myself but quickly snap out of my thoughts " sorry..but you should too" I said walking off." Your looking lovely, ah swear to God" he smiled at me
" thanks" I said and walk back to the VIP looking back and saw he was there still staring at me