Chapter Nine

Domanique POV

I was too anxious about going to Cuba with Carlos that I didn't even sleep last night, I know its just for a photo shoot and the opening of another clothing boutique there but the fact that he choose me to accompanied him and not one of the other 19 models I felt special.

It was almost 7:30 and Carlos will be here at 8 to take us to the airport and I was ready. I already packed, ate, dressed and just ready to go.

Harmony told me that she believed it was more than just a business trip and I seem to can't put what she said at the back of my head, maybe he likes me I thought. He was petty close to me on the boat, hugging me stroking my hair talking to me on a personal level and not just business for the first. I think I even like this guy, is it wrong to even like my boss?

Two hous later

I was foolish to think that we will be going on just a normal plane. We went onto his private jet and it was huge everything looked perfect and it was very comfortable the ride was smooth and Carlos was by my side the entire flight as we talked and drink champagne as we got to know each other better

"You know I didn't just bring you because you're one of the company's top model, but because I like you I always had a thing for you Domanique" he said smiling at me as he caressed my face " I just didn't know how it would look dating one of my worker or if you even felt the same, but I just said to myself fuck it, its worth a try " he added

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Harm was so righ. Why didnt I see this coming before am I that slow I even have feelings for him but never bothered because he's my boss and I didnt even know he felt like this towards me. I was tongue tied he caught my off guard.

"Umm Mr. Cru..I mean Carlos..iiii I wasn't aware of this but Iii do like you as well" I managed to stutter out sounding foolish as hell
He let out a light chuckle and pulled my hair behind my ear and looked at me in my eyes then asked
"Why do you walk with that crowd? I can see you're much better than them you need some decent friends like yourself. "

I was taken back by his comment about my friends especially Harmony she's been my girl since high school, I met Tori and Roxy through her but Harm is my bich...what the fuck, we just found out each others feelings so he think it cool to dis my home girls...hell nah!

" the last time I checked you were the one who goes to strip club to blow money on "that crowd and wanted a private room with one of them from " that crowd" so what are we talking about again?" I said blunty to him

He started to laugh then pinched the brink of his nose "oh Domanique dont you see they are just thots, somebody gotta feed them and am just a good sumaraton you should be thanking me for them" he replyed now sipping from his champagne glass.

"I don't even think I want to go with you any longer, you're pissing me off Carlos and you're being very disrespectful. Stripping does defind the person that they are maybe if you get to know them you well see what am talking about especially Harmony" I semi yelled at him

" Yeah especially Harmony is the thot, didnt she just met Cash and he got to fuck the hell outta her" he start laughing "he said she didnt have any walls too, bitch must be seling her pussy in that club too" he added

" I never knew you were this kinda peron Carlos, you're really fucked up i ain't got shit to do with you, get the fuck from me you bitch ass" I was beyond piss at this moment

"Oh you ain't got nothing to do with me huh? Well I guess you should join the strip club too with your whore ass friends then..all I wanted was some good friends for you but it seems as if they poisoning your mind. They are whores Domanique wake the hell up and see am sorry if I care ok, am sorry that I want my future girl to have a good reputation and not for the world to say Carlos Cruz wife is a thot because she have some thot ass friends because birds of a feather flock together,alright Dom am sorry. Forgive me of everything I've said" he apologize sincerely but sounding serious and also defeated.
And with that he stood up and walked to the back of the jet and went into a room and shut the door leaving me there in my own thoughts.
Was it true what he said? Did he want a serious relationship with me and even make me his wife? Was Harmony's lifestyle so bad that it makes me look like the same type of person because shes my bestfriend? Should I give up my best friend for a man because he could be right? A Million thoughts went through my head.

Carlos POV

I didn't mean to be mean or anything to Domanique but she's a nice woman she is full of potentials she's ambitious and a wonderful person she is the total opposite of them thots and I just want the best for her especially if am gonna make her my girl, no way am gonna get niggers laughing at me saying am wifing a whore my pride won't ever let that happen.

I have always liked Harmony or should I say 'Xplosive' I mean who wouldn't she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen plus shes pretty too but don't get me wrong I've only liked her on a sexual level shes nothing but a slut to me, she's a stripper all strippers are whores and she aint no different. All kinda dudes from CEO to doctors to rappers to drug deals right down to crack heads go to that club mainly to see her and you can never get her shes always doing a private session with some dude so she gotta be a down right nasty whore I don't want Domanique around that bitch. Plus I don't want Domanique finding out I've always want my dick balls deep in her friends big cunt, well am guessing her cunt must be big if she fuck every nigger at the club..not that i care I just want some of that fat ass too.
If I get Domanique to keep the fuck away from Xplosive then I wont have to worry about seeing her and would want to fuck her, I will just worry about starting a relationship with Domanique I really do got feeling for her shes a beautiful attractive and smart woman with some fucked up friends/company.
I had to even lie about Cash fucking that bitch to try and get Domanique to think badly of her, I honestly don't like her friends they are temptation.. as much as Domanique is fine as fuck even have that stripper looking body she honestly
Isn't as sexy as her friends and am looking for a serious relationship I dont want to have to fuck my girl friends am a huMAN after all and I have feelings.

Not long after the plane landed we went into a private vehicle I got arranged to pick us up from the airport and take us to the hotel we will be staying in.
The ride to the hotel was long and quite, I looked over at Domanique as she was just staring out of the window so I broke the silence
"Look am really sorry about how I acted Dom" I said to her and with that she looked at me and nodded her head then turn to look back out of the window

Moments later we arrived and checked into the penthouse suite and I showed her which room she would be staying in and she just dragged her luggage into the room slamming the door behind her.

What the fuck is her problem I though to myself she got them bitch ass stripper attitude too as my mother from Guyana use to always say " see me and live with me ah/is two differnet things"

Amjust gonna give her the night to sleep on that attitude problem she got and start a brand new morning and she better get a brand new attitude too we got work to do,
I have money to make and she needs to suck it up 'cuz dem thot ass friends shes catching feelings over is making money right at this moment so she better not screw my business trip up or else she will be working with them 'cuz it seems like thats what she want.
I dont plat went it comes to making my money.