Arrested With a Stranger

I never thought I would ever get arrested in my life. Like ever. I know I’m not necessarily the well behaved quiet girl I used to be before we moved here four months ago, but I still have morals for Amy Winehouse’s sake. My mom probably had a heart attack when the police called her to inform her that her daughter had done a Lindsay Lohan and gotten herself thrown into jail with some random douche who probably looked angrier than freaking King Kong.

This was because of a damn bottle of chocolate sauce! Basically it started when I was at home preparing myself a midnight snack and realised that we had run out of chocolate sauce and without hesitation I literally sprinted to the shops in my dress like I was a headless chicken on steroids. Chocolate sauce is the sex, might I just add, it’s that freaking delicious.

Anyway, I was roaming around the shops at 10 at night and literally drooling at the thought of finally being re-united with chocolate sauce, my best friend. I went to the lane where I knew the chocolate sauce was and when I got there; there was only one bottle of chocolate spread. Greedy pigs these days, it turns out I’m not the only one with a fetish for the damn sauce. Without hesitation I grabbed the sauce but was shocked by something. Something that made my insides boil a little bit with annoyance. Something that was a hand, a hand grabbing the same chocolate sauce I was clinging to for dear life. I turned my head around, still holding to the chocolate sauce, to see who would dare even touch my sauce. A guy with green eyes that looked slightly blood shot and short cut brown hair looked down at me and he too was still holding on to the chocolate sauce. He had a good build and he was wearing a blank white T-shirt that was slightly rolled at the sleeves revealing his muscles. He wore black jeans and black vans.

If it wasn’t for the way he was glaring down at me and still holding on to my chocolate sauce then maybe I wouldn’t have felt so much hatred towards the guy. But the thing that pissed me off was that he was still holding on to my sauce.

I glared at the guy and tried to keep calm. “Back off” I said as calmly as I could.

The guy raised one of his eyebrows in a challenging way, “Or what?” he asked.

This guy seriously had a death wish. He should have looked at my face and noticed that I could turn into Karate kid faster than he could say ‘Mr Miagi’. Since I have morals, I didn’t.

Instead I grabbed the sauce out of his hand so fast he didn’t see it coming. However as I grabbed the sauce my hand went flying towards the other random spreads and sauces on the shelf causing them to fall and me to jump higher than a freaking kangaroo. The guy took that to his advantage and grabbed the chocolate sauce from me. 

“Stupid whore” He said coldly at me and began to walk away.

But I wasn’t going to let him get away with it so I did the only thing that came to my mind. I jumped on his back trying to strangle him at the same time. I wasn’t even thinking about my morals as I did this. Unfortunately for me I got pushed into a shelf that had some random crap on it, causing it to fall sown and some bottles to break.  He guy dropped me from his back causing me to fall on the floor. He stood towering me and just glared. I returned the glare my hate for the guy instantly growing.

“Are you seriously that retarded?” He finally asked me.

Me, being stubborn, stood up and pushed the guy into the shelves behind him. As the guy was heavy, he didn’t fall but the shelf behind him did. When I saw the shelf fall, I swear I nearly peed in my pants. The guy looked as shocked as I was. Doing the only thing that any sane person would do I turned around getting ready to get myself out of the damn shop without the chocolate sauce but to my surprise a security guard was there causing me to bite my lip nervously. The security guard was now walking towards us and he was shouting. The guy who I had been fighting with, still holding my chocolate sauce, grabbed my hand and started running the other way, pulling me with him. My brain had stopped functioning when I saw the security guard so I just agreed with what my legs were doing, running.