Salt is what u remember

They wornend me. They told me this would happen, but they never tried to stop me never tried to get me help. Now I was alone dying in a room a dark cold room. The ceiling was short; and the wallpaper on the walls was coming off, almost completely off. It was covered in pink laces and cream coloured sheets. I bet a little girl used to live in this house and this was her room. The mirror was broke it almost looked like a spider web. The windows blind was ripped and torn into pieces almost like a puzzle. But all I could really think of was how they could let this happen how could they do this to me. They and everyone else will pay. Her last breath was a exactly 12:00 on June 28 2005.

The next morning they found her body they took it into the lab for testing to find out what the couse of her death was. Later on that evening they found out. They were amazed of the cause of her death. Because it was salt just salt nothing else. They were so stund they came to the house of the girl as fast as they could. They explained that she had to much salt in her body so her body just automatically shut down. They asked if they new about her eating this much salt and why they didn't help. But they couldn't say anything.

It was midnight June 28 2006 exactly a year after the girl passed away. The whole family was greaving at the lost of there beloved family member. But she wasn't she was planning. At 11:30 the spirit of the girl came back to the house she died in and waited till it was exactly 12:00, then she murdered her whole family. One by one killing and laughing, then standing in a blood bath. The weird thing was that she lied her whole family in one minute. Thats all it took on minute. Now she goes around killing the incident familys and bathing in there blood. And after every murder she whispers in there ears. Salt is what u will remember.