let's play

It was a cold morning the clouds blocked the sun and it was sprinking like a shower of snow on a cold winter morning. Except it was July and just getting into the hot temperatures. Anyway I got up out of bed my floor board creaked as I walked to the door. It was 7:00 am in the morning. So only my mom and dad will be up. Around 8 or 9:00 am is when my brother gets up. I don't know why he is always at party's and staying up really late. But today I get to go out to a late party. My parents are finaly letting me go I am so so happy.

So as I was getting ready for the party and a blocked number called me and I was really confused. But I was not going to let it ruin my good vibe.

When I got to the party it was amazing there was games and drinks and amazing food.

After the party was over I had to walk home it was not that far it was only 3 blocks away. So I began to walk but as I got on the 2nd block I was hearing sounds coming out of the bushes. I got scared and tried to walk faster. But then I got a call from a blocked number and all it said was "let's play" and that's all I could remember all I can think of. But he killed me and there my body lay. Face up clothes riped, face brused and neck slit.

"No one has found me... Then I guess I should find them and make the man who did this to me pay and tell him LETS PLAY"