Chapter 1.

My name is Scarlet,from Bavaria the city of glory and blood,my late father was a blacksmith and my mother died giving birth to me & left me with my father. He died some years later,leaving me as an orphan I lived in my family cottage until I was kidnapped by an evil swine on my way home from the lake at night, I was drugged by 'HIM',they call him John the merchant,he is a slave trader who takes young girls from their families. He collects girls as a means of exchange from any family that is indebted to him and also as a way of satisfying royals or to get favours from them. He also abducts girls at night,by intoxicating them with a handkerchief and a black chemical. I ended up being part of the girls he kidnapped and then I was sold to the highest bidder,THE KING. Although I have nothing to loose since I am an orphan,I was still going to loose something important to me,my FREEDOM. I am presently in a carriage with eight other girls who were taken away from their families by force and were sold to the king at a lesser price than I was sold. He told me this piece of information every single time he looked at me, he kept on putting pressure on me,telling me I must please them,d o everything I am told and I must go extra mile,since the king paid more for me. I felt like a piece of meat that had been sold in the market and maybe that is what I was but I had plans of soiling Johns reputation in front of his highness.