Truth

Your Pov

As you looked at the shells on the sand, it reminded you when you were little. You gazed at the shells for awhile, making Ivan worry for you. You suddenly felt something warm slide down your cheek. A tear must've slipped from your eye. Well you couldn't blame yourself, it was probably just one of those useless tears that fell for nothing. "Sunflower? Are you alright?" Ivan asked, making you blink and look up at him. "Uh, yeah..." He frowned and cupped your face gently, wiping the tears away. "Something happened, da?" Ivan said and gently hugged you close.

As Ivan hugged you close to his chest, you started to cry more. To not embarrass yourself, you crued silently on his chest. Having memories of when you were little didn't cut out for you. "It's going to be okay Y/n. Everything will be alright." Ivan cooed in your ear. You nodded a bit and wiped your tears away. "I got it. Don't worry." You said and broke the hug, turning away. "Let's just go and have fun. That's what we came here for, right?" You said then walked away to the boardwalk. You can hear Ivan say 'da' while following you quietly.

"Let's go ride the Giant Dipper Ivan. It should be fun." You said and got in line. Ivan smiled and waited next to you. "Da. It will be intense for how tall it is." You looked up at him. "Well you're tall..." Ivan chuckled and patted your head. You turned your head away, a bit flushed in embarrassment. You didn't know what Ivan was thinking about once you said that.

Ivan Pov

I felt a little hurt when Y/n compared me to this tall roller coaster, but I'm sure she didn't mean it so I just chuckled and ruffled her hair. It is cute to see her cheeks flush red from embarrassment. Then I heard an all too familiar American voice. "So bro, this is the awsomest ride ever!" "Eh, well I'm not even sure awsomest is a word but okay..." It was the two blonds. The American and...just the curly blond one. I looked down at Y/n, she had a panicked look and glanced up at me. I shrugged and glanced back at the two.

"Maybe you should be a bit more quiet Alfred. People are staring at us." Matthew said. "Oops. Alright then. I'll quiet down just for you since I'm the hero." Alfred said happily. I sighed. We might have to ride with the two behind or front of us. "Shit! Dude you're tall! Almost like that weird Russian guy that I hate so much." I heard Alfred say and blinked. I felt my purple aura gather around me as I slowly turned around to him. "Do not judge. Da?" I said creepily. Alfred yelped and hid behind Matthew. "O-Okay dude, calm down."

I smiled and looked back forward. I heard Y/n chuckle in amusement. I patted her head. "I always have my ways to scare people."

~ Time Skip ~

After the ride you felt like you were going to be sick. You unconciously grabbed Ivan's shoulder and held onto your stomach. "You are alright, da?" Ivan asked. You gave him a slight nod and sighed. "Yep, perfectly fine. No worries." You let go of his shoulder and stood up. "Now, what do you want to do next?" You asked. "Well, why don't we just walk around for awhile. It can make us not feel sick for awhile." "Alright, then let's go." You leaded the way as Ivan obediently followed behind you.

~ Time Skip ~

After a few hours of walking around the boardwalk, you just noticed something. You needed to find the Roman Empire and tell him you're going to go back since it's getting late, but then you don't know where the hotel you're staying at is. You turned to Ivan and opened your mouth to speak, but before you could even speak, he spoke before you. "I already talked to Roman Empire about this before we set on this trip. Our hotel is nearby and we'll just tell them that we're from (collage name). I'm sure the people who work there will understand."

You blinked then nodded. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" You asked. Ivan smiled and tilted his head. "I don't really remember, even though it just happened yesterday." You patted Ivan's shoulder. "Okay, good job, I guess."