Chapter 27

Jessica

I looked into his eyes biting my bottom lip. "I dont want you to see me this weak." I said giggling. "Its nice to see you not strong ones." He said seriously. He smiled putting his head into the crock of my neck and i put my into his having to stand on my tip toes. "Jessica!" I heard his grandmother and his mom scream but Jc lifted me before i could answer. "No! She's mine!" I shouted back at them laughing and I laughed telling him to put me down. "Jc its starting come here!" His mom shouted again from the other end of the street he still had me lifted up and walked with me over to them until he put me down. I slapped his chest. "Idiot." I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed laying his hand over my shoulder and pulling me into his chest. We heard loud bangs echo through the streets and looked up into the sky. The fireworks have started and everyone stayed silent. I felt JJ and Kian hug me and Jc pulling us into quiet a group hug. "I love you guys so much!" Kian said acting out a cry. "I love you guys too seriously though." I said honestly making them all looking shocked at me and breaking the hug. "Are you showing feelings Jessica?!" JJ asked shocked. "Shut up." I said pouting. They all hugged me again. I really do love this dudes. After the fireworks we all went home and into our rooms. I put on my pjs and crawled into my bed. JJ joined me fastly falling asleep and so did i.

Next morning

I woke up early in the morning and i immediately slipped on my running outfit. I dont care if I'm in a foreign country I'm still going to run. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and walked down stairs into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle drinking half of it. I put my phone on shuffle and plugged my headphones in. I went for my usual two hour run and came back to the house sweating more than ever. It was so hot outside. I walked to the laughter filled kitchen. Everyone was awake eating there breakfast. "Morning!" I said happily grabbing the water bottle from the counter and taking a huge sip. "Sit down and eat!" His grandmom said pulling me down a chair. She placed a plate full with chocolate chip pancakes and strawberrys infront of me. Jc was sitting to my right and his mom to my left. "Where have you been?" His mom asked as i took a fork full into my mouth. I put my finger up and first swallowed my food before speaking everyone started to laugh. I giggled. "I went for a run thats why I am this sweaty." I replied. "Yeah she's super sporty. She does that like every morning." Kian said rolling his eyes. "I am sporty too." His sister said smiling. "I like to surf." Before i could answer she added "the internet" and we all started cracking up. After i was done eating i left to shower and change. I changed into my outfit and slipped on white vans before brushing my teeth. "We're leaving to a fun park! Lets go!" JJ said pulling me out of the room. I grabbed my purse and phone on the way out and we all pilled up in two cars. We got to the fun park and everyone immediately wanted to go to the biggest rollercoaster. It had three seats next to each other and it first went 90° up and then fastly down. I cluched onto JJs shoulder. "I'm not going on that! I am terrified of roller coasters!" I confessed nervously. "Aww its not going to be that bad." Kian said as we got closer to the start. "My dad is so terrified of roller coasters too. Just sit with him and me." Jc said putting a hand on my shoulder. Jcs faster stood next to him. "I swear I'm going to kill you." Jcs dad and I said at the same time. We started laughing but stopped as we saw that we could go into the seats. Everyone rushed to seats and of course we had the ones in the front. "No no i cant i cant!" I said honestly as Jc pulled me with him. I sat in the middle between him and his dad. The people came putting on the belt things. "Push it down more!" I said scared but the man just walked off. "Jc really if i die I'll kill you." I repeated. He laughed loudly while his dad started to pray. The roller coaster started to move. I grabbed Jcs hand tightly into mine. "I'm going to pull you into death with me." I screamed as it started to go up. His dad screamed repeatly that he is going to kill Jc and so was I. I grabbed the thing infront of as we arrived at the whole top the roller coaster stopped and we looked down to the ground. "Oh My God JC YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!" his father yelled and i added an 'hell yeah!' To his scream. Jc was cracking up. The rollar coaster went down and i screamed on the top of my longs while Jc still cracked up about us. "I THINK I SHIT MYSELF!" His dad shouted almost crying. "SAME!" I shouted back and Jc literally couldnt stop laughing. The roller coaster came to a stop and i ran out of it. "I cant I'm going to pee myself!" Jc said still laughing hardly. I slapped his back. "I almost died and you are laughing about that!" I sais acting mad. "Baby dont be mad!" He said pouting and hugged me from behind kissing my cheek. "Shut up!" I said laughing. Kian, Jc, JJ and I told the family that we would meet up later on for lunch. We walked to the game areas. Kian and i both got on the dance thing machine and Jc recorded us probably putting it on Snapchat. "You're going down Lawley!" I said acting tough. "We'll see Hernandez." He said starting the game. We both were totaly in the game when we both started to push each other so the other would get out of the rythem. The game finished and i one by a tiny point. "Take that!" I said dancing my victory dance. We all played on and on having so much fun. It was just nice to finally act like a normal person can. We walked to the restaurant and met up with his family. We ate and hada great time just talking. "What is your current job since you finished studying?" His dad asked curiously. "I worked for a therapist at a school for a short time but now I'm just on a break. I was basecily in school my whole life." I lied taking a sip of my drink. "Thats nice." His dad said and started to talk to Jcs grandmom on spanish. They talked something about that they hope Jc wouldnt fuck it up with me. I'm the first person in the family that came this far with education. JJ and I giggled at them. "You know i can fluently speak spanish. I was born in Mexico City." I said in spanish laughing. (I decided its better to just say 'i said in spanish' so you can just imagine she said it)His dad and his grandmom looked at me shocked. "Why didnt you tell us!" He said looking at Jc. "Its obvious. Her last name is freaking Hernandez. Its more spanish than mine!" He said laughing. After lunch we hung out with his family which was so much fun. I showed his sister how to shoot a basketball and stuff. I took a video of her shooting it and getting it in. She laughed happily turning around. I posted it on Instagram with the caption her smile makes me so happy!!!
I bought her and myself soft ice and then somebody came from behind me and licked my ice cream. "Jc!" I graoned. "You licked off half of it." I said seriously. His sister started giggling as her brother did the same to her. "Stop Jc." She said smiling. Jc called his mom and his grandom to us and Kian took a picture of us. Jc posted it on Instagram the most important women in my life.
His family said that they are leaving but we could still stay since we all can drive. They of course gave ne the car keys. We walked around and it was already getting dark. "We'll get some snacks. You guys want anything?" Kian asked. "Bring me those sourstraws." I said excited. I havent had those in so long. Kian and JJ left and now me and Jc walked around at the little game area. Jc had his arn around my waist as we walked around talking about silly stuff. "What will you give me if i can get you the big teddy bear?" Jc asked pointing to it. "A friendly hug." I joked laughing. "I'll take what I can get." He said smiling brightly at me. He shot the ball to the cans and threw all of them over with his first shot. The man gave him the bear winking at Jc. Jc gave me the bear opening his amrs. I gave him his hug giggling as my stomach made a weird flip. Jc grabbed my hand interwining our fingers and i blushed turning my head the other way. "Stop hiding your blush!" Jc said laughing. I took out my phone going on snapchat. "Where are Kian and JJ?" Jc asked as we still just walked around. He was now holding my teddy bear since i was tired as fuck. "I dont know I'm looking at their snapchats." I said looking at Kians(swifferme). He had some how he ran around in a store and pictures of JJs face. His last one was a minute old. It was a picture of me and Jc holding hands while he held my teddy bear they grow up so fast. I turned around seeing them hiding from us. I laughed pointing to them. Jc laughed too when they came running to us "we gotchuuu!" JJ said laughing as he handed me my candy. We arrived home at around midnight and his whole family was still outside by their pool sitting around a bonfire. "Get into comfy clothes we are doing smores!" His grandmom said as we got into the house. "I am in love with your family." I said to Jc seriously. "They're just acting so nice because youre here." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes walking into mine and JJs room. I changed into leggings and a black tanktop and put my hair into a messy bun. I took of all my make up and walked downstairs with JJ. We sat around the bonfire while his grandmom handed everyone some smores. "Yes." I groaned taking a bite. Everyone started laughing and Kian baseicly died of laughter. "What?" I asked turning to Jc who was sitting closely next to me. "You have a bit around this area." He said pointing to my mouth area. I laughed looking at him. "Do i have a beard?" I asked smiling. "Yeah." His sister said giggling. "Jc better watch out. Mine is already bigger than yours." I said and took a tissue wiping it away. "You idiot." He said laying his arm around me so i could cuddle up into his chest. His mom smiled at us brightly. "So when are you going to ask her out?" She asked Jc. He chocked on his smore while i laughed covering my face. "Mom." Jc hissed at her. "I'm sorry I just-" he cut her off coughing again. "Its happening soon." She whispered to his grandmom winking. I giggled again blushing. We took so many pictures and talked on until the kids got tired and the parents went to bed aswell. "Dude I'm so tired. I'm going to bed." JJ said looking at me. "Same." Kian said yawning loudly. "I'll stay a little bit." I said smiling at Jc. The guys left and Jc and I just sat looking at the fire. It was getting pretty cold but there is no way that i will ever say to someone that I'm cold. "Are you cold?" He asked noticing my goosebumps. "No." I said sternly. "I can see your goosebumps you butt." He said laughing. He handed me his sweater and i pulled it over my head. I immediately got hugged my his scent and warmth. I snuggled into his chest. "Arent you cold now?" I asked confused. "I'm a man I never get cold." He said smirking. "Oh my god shut up." I said rolling my eyes playfully. I looked up at him and he giggled with me. "You're giggle is the cutest thing ever!" I said laughing while pinching his cheek. "You're adorable. My little baby." I said in a baby voice pinching both of his cheeks. "Stop I'm a grown man." He said making his chest look bigger. I laughed and so did he. "You know my family really loves you." He said and i giggled. "I noticed." I replied smilinf. "That means we're getting married."