05

Alyssa's POV

The last thing I knew I was falling asleep on the beach. The sun was bright and I opened my eyes,but I wasn't on the beach. I was in a bed and someone had an arm wrapped around my waist. I started panicking and tried getting out of the person's grip,but they held me tighter. I started crying lightly causing the person to wake up.

"Lys...Lys calm down baby it's just me." The person said and I sighed trying to calm myself. Taylor turned me so I was facing him and kissed my nose.

"I'm sorry for making you cry last night. I just don't want you hurt." He said and I cuddled closer to him.

"It's okay Taylor I understand you just wanted to make sure I'm okay and I promised when I'm ready I'll tell you. For right now I just want to be with you...like this because I think I'm falling for you Taylor." Before I knew it I was on top of him and we were making out. His hands traveled in ny hair as mine traveled around his abs.

He bit my lip asking for entrance and I denied him causing him to squeeze my sides and me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and flipped us over.so he was on top.

"Can we please?" Taylor asked and I only nodded slipping down his sweatpants he had on as he slipped off his shirt I was wearing leaving me in my bra and panties.

"You're perfect Alyssa and so hot." Taylor said causing me to giggle and he started kissing down my stomach causing me to whimper at the lost of his lips on mine.

"Hey Taylor did yo--" Taylor and I both looked at the person at the door...Cameron stood there just starring. Taylor laid on top of me covering my body and anger grew in Cameron's eyes.

"Alyssa get dressed and get to the room...NOW." he yelled th last part slamming the door. Taylor slightly lifted himself off me and kissed me softly before moving off me.

"Well I'm fucked." I said sliding on my yoga shorts along with my tang top. Taylor walked over pushing me against the wall lightly and grinded his hips to mine.

"Don't worry baby girl."Taylor whispered before kissing me and opening the door. I walked as slow as possible to Cameron and I 's room hoping he wouldn't be so pissed. I opened the door and Cam was sitting on his bed just looking at his phone,but stopped when he noticed I came in.

"Look Cameron I don't see what the big deal is i-" Cameron cut me off.

"You really don't see what the big deal is? Here I'll help you...one your were about to lose your virginity to nobody,but a fuckboy and two your my little sister. What happens if you got pregnant? You would g-" I cut him off this time.

"Why don't you worry about yourself and I'll worry about me Cameron. I'm not 2 anymore I need to make my own choices." He stood there shocked because I usually never talk back to anyone. I walked over to my bag pulling out a crop top ans high waisted shorts.

"I'll be out so if you need me just text me." I told him after I changed and I grabbed money along with my phone.

"Hey Lys." Gilinsky said as I walked up to the elevator. I smiled to him as we both got in and the doors closed.

"Look about yesterday that was a b-" before I could finish he pressed his lips to mine,but I didn't kiss back.

"I thought you liked me?" He questioned and I ran out if the elevator as soon as the doors opened and ran into Olivia.

"We need to talk." We said at the same time and both started walking to Starbucks.

Olivia's POV

After Lys told me everything that happened I just starred at her shocked than smirked.

"You guys our my otp." I said and she giggled rolling her eyes.

"Yeah,but than in the elevator Gilinsky just kissed me and I didn't kiss back. I think I'm over him because I'm falling for Taykor." She said looking at me and I nodded.

"Oh well what I needed to tell you was....Shawn keeps trying to kiss me and I dint know why." I said and she scrunched her eyebrows together.

Authors Note

Heyy guys hope you like this update...comment if you want to date one of the boys in this book.

Also should Taylor and Alyssa get together??

Should Lys finally tell someone about what Justin did to her?

Love you guys ✌