Part two.

It had been about two months since Frank asked Gee to date him.
Almost every day they'd be together, in the morning, at lunch, and then after school doing some random thing like bouncing on an old trampoline that wasn't either of theirs full of dead leaves.
The next day was Friday, and Frank planned to take him out.
Today Gee happened to wear a garter.. A black one, with black knee highs and a black skirt, a black misfits shirt, a black fluffy sweater, and black beanie.
Frank had texted Gee last night that he was going to take him somewhere, so Gee wanted to look pretty...and tempting.
He wanted what happened in the car a few days ago to happen again. he wanted all of Frank.
They went through the same routine, holding hands under the desk and sitting together under the serenity of a blossom tree at lunch.
After school Frank took Gee to one of his favorite places. it was about half an hour away. on the way he took him to get something to eat and they ate sweet pastries and coffee. they also sat and talked for a while, about nothing in particular. Today it was a lot about comics, as they both discovered they had a passion for them.
When they left it was beginning to get dark.
they finally arrived to the huge building. it was abandoned, and it looked over a lake. a huge beautiful lake. late at night, they both sat side by side, their legs handing over the side. They heldhands and gee rested his head on Franks shoulder again.
"You're so beautiful" Frank whispered against Gees head.
Gee smiled and blushed.
"So are you" he whispered, smiling.
"I love you" Frank whispered.
"I love you too" Gee stared into Franks eyes. They both meant it. With all of their heart.
Frank smiled and stared back, before he stood up, helping Gee down from the ledge cautiously. They slowly made their way down from the old building. it was like a dream, they got into the car. Frank in the drivers and Gee in the passengers.
Frank looked over to Gee, leaning in. He pressed a kiss to Gees lips, moving slowly.
It was like this was their last chance. Like they were leaving something behind.
he slowly climbed over the seat, and in between Gees legs. he pulled on the seat revolver and Gee fell back. He deepened the kiss and their tongues clashed, the kiss becoming sloppy,their breathing becoming faster.
Frank pulled his shirt off and Gee rested his hand on his chest, staring at his tattoos and tracing them.
Frank was slow, unbuckling his jeans and staring into Gees eyes, making sure he wanted to.
Gee gave a reassuring nod and Frank pulled his jeans and boxers down. Gees hands rested on franks shoulder and neck and Frank slowly pulled gee much closer.
"Open your mouth, sweetheart" Frank whispered. He slowly pushed his fingers in Gees mouth, careful not to choke the shaking boy, before he pulled his panties down on his thighs. He stretched Gee. Gee stayed quiet, hugging into Frank and burying his face in his chest. they made love, in the moonlight that lit the lake and car.
When Gee whimpered in pain, Frank kissed him and told him it would be okay, when Gee wanted more, Frank gave him more.
It was full of love and some sort of need. like they would have to part for a little while. The amount of times they told each other that they loved each other was outstanding.
It was beautiful, yet tragic.