And The Games Begin..

"I win" I celebrated as the three pointer went in.

I couldn't believe it went in but I knew she couldn't stop it. Her name is Skylar, Skylar Curry and you could tell by her name she was reaching for the stars. Sky is 5'8, light-brown, and has long black hair.I, Trey Diggins, was 6'1, a little darker, and had long dreads going to my back. "I kicked yo ass 15-7" I celebrated as I pulled out my HTC ."Don't tweet that shit" she pleaded as I was typing away." I'm just texting Devin real quick dang" I said. Devin is my homeboy that crashes with me.We are close because he plays for Tulsa High too. He is about 5'10, light-skinned, and acts like my little brother."He said you sorry  for letting me beat you" I laughed." Tell him I'll beat him tomorrow" she said without hesitation. I just stared and texted away as time flew.

It's my sophomore year at Tulsa High and me and Skylar have just started dating. Things are starting off kinda slow ,but I'm not complaining. We both play shooting guard for the teams and are the talk of the school."Look I gotta go to the house and get ready for school in the morning" I actually didn't want to leave. "Give me a ride home" she said as we hoped in my 2012 Dodge Charger. As we were driving home we listened to All Gold Everything at least 10 times because she had it on repeat. We stopped at Taco Bell, grab a few tacos, and continued to her house. Sky lives on the other side of Tulsa so it was a little while before we got there."Come get  me in the morning ok babe?" she said. I nodded and she kissed me, got out of the car and went inside.

As I'm walking to my front door( it's just me and Devin) I hear music bumping loud as fuck. This nigga having a party.....by himself."Wadup nigga" I could tell by his breath he was drunk. "Mane get tf in the bed for I slap the shit outta you" I said angrily " and mop up that throw-up off my floor". "Whatever nigga that's why you look like a fucking worm with braids" he said smiling. "Stop looking all gay ole penguin looking ahh" I said happily. We shared the tacos and I told him more about the basketball game I played with Sky. "Go to sleep cuz" he said so I showered and got in the bed, ready for tomorrow.

"These bitches love Sosa

O End or no end

Fucking with them O boys

You gon' get fucked over

Rari's and Rovers

These hoes love Chief Sosa

Hit him with that cobra

Now that boy slumped over"

Sosa was blasting in my ears as I got up to get ready for school. I think today is the day that I get my new schedule. My classes got changed and now I'm in Advanced Placement classes. I think ima go with my skinnies, Aeropostale shirt, and maybe get Sky to braid my hair. When I decided to go inside the bathroom I hear Devin stupid ass in the bathroom singing Kisses Down Low and shit, fagot ass. "Hurry up nigga" I said "I need to wash my teeth and brush my face". "It's the other way around jackass" he sang. "Whatever just come on" I said. I finally finished getting myself ready for school when I got a text from somebody.

Sky:

Give me and Shay a ride to school pleaseee :)

She knew I wouldn't gone say no so me and Devin headed over to Sky's house. On the way we stopped at McDonalds and I got everyone breakfast cause Devin dumbass left his wallet at home.