Chapter 1

*Harry’s POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP ugh, alarm clocks they do nothing but annoy you. It’s 7:30 in the morning, we have to head to the XFACTOR studios for an interview, and then we start touring again. I loved touring don’t get me wrong, but today was going to be a long day, 9:00 interview and then a plane ride at noon to go to Pennsylvania. This is the biggest tour of our career. We’re going all around the world, we have it marked that this tour will be about a year long. Sure, I will miss my family, but we’ll have holiday and I love meeting all the fans.

 Going out of my room and heading for the kitchen for breakfast I hear Louis alarm clock, I chuckle at the sight I see, a very tired Louis hitting his alarm clock to snooze it, I was feeling very cheeky today, so I went and got a bucket of ice cold water and poured it on Louis “Bloody Hell Harry what was that for?” I have a hard time talking considering I’m hunched over laughing my ass off at the sight of Louis. “Well now that you’re up get dressed we have to leave in 30 minutes. You are already packed right?” I exclaim still trying to gain my breath back “Shit” mutters a very now stressed Louis. “I’ll be ready in time. Promise” and with that I left to go and get my breakfast.

30 minutes later Louis is downstairs all packed, showered, and dressed. “Alright Lou, we gotta go” I say opening the door and start carrying out his suitcases “What?? No I need breakfast! The queen doesn’t simply just skip breakfast” he says while stomping his foot “We’ll get some starbucks on the way. Okay boobear?” and with that he carries out the rest of his luggage and hops in the car. “Thanks Haz”

                At the XFACTOR studios we were getting our mics hooked up and goofing around until it was time for the interview. We could hear the girls going crazy already. “I’ll be right back I need something to drink” I said to the Lads. While leaving the dressing room that’s when I saw her. She had Long beautiful blonde hair and deep blue eyes, and in that moment…. I knew I had to meet her.