Chapter 4

Imogensoutfit- http://www.polyvore.com/imogens_clubbing_outfit/set?id=79943559

Lucy'sOutfit- http://www.polyvore.com/lucys_clubbing_outfit/set?id=79944003

Austin- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120108054241/austinally/images/8/8b/Rk5o8.jpg

.

.

.

*Imogens POV*

I couldn’t get him out of my head… Why? He’s just another random guy! Well not literally because he’s really famous but still… I don’t even know him personally.

 Imogen get this shit out of your head I start talking to myself inside my head.. I know this couldn’t lead to any good.. I picked up my phone to ring Lucy, Trying to see if she’ll have a night out. Get our minds off of things. 

“Hello Lucy? Girls night? Awesome! Pick you up at 8” 

It was already 6:00 but that’s okay I could get ready in PLENTY of time. I rushed home and hopped into the shower, “And they say She's in the Class A Team Stuck in her daydream Been this way since eighteen But lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting Crumbling like pastries And they scream The worst things in life come free to us”

Ed sheeran.. man that guy has a voice of an angel. I always sing his songs in the shower. Yes, I know.. Weirdo alert. I chuckle to myself realizing that I’ve been singing totally off key. I step out of the shower and get my outfit. 

I decided to wear my Black and Silver dress with my decorative heels. I decided with no purse tonight.. wasn’t feeling it. I looked at the clock, it was already 7:45. I had to get going.

I arrived at Lucy’s house and she looked stunning! She had a very fancy black dress on and some amazing combat boot heels. Enough with the chit chat. We had to get going!

At the club the first thing we did was take a few shots. I discussed with Lucy what happened  in the car earlier; Lucy wasn’t the best with advice.. she told me I should just hook up with some guy and I’ll totally forget about Harry. I love the girl.. but she doesn’t always think.. but I thought what the heck I’ll give it a try.

First thing I did was find a guy and started grinding on him. Next thing I knew we were in a heated makeout session and we decided to head back to his place. I said farewell to Lucy and off we went. While in the taxi I found out the this guys name was Austin. 

We headed up to his apartment and the make out session continued. Within seconds my legs were around his waist. The rest I’m sure you can figure out (;

All I know is that it’s 10 am the next morning, I’m sore, hungover, alone and still thinking about harry… shit

. . . . Sorry it's not 'detailed' I'm still trying to figure out how to write stuff like that...