Chapter 1

The day I met Ethan Dolan my heart flipped. Wait,wait let's go back to the very beginning. It was a Saturday morning in June when I got a text from my best friend.
Gray: Hey I know it's early but can we talk

Me: of course

Gray: cool so today my brother was working on a new girls room idk why anyway I asked him why and he said to go and it's none of my business so I went down to get breakfast and I was looking for my favourite chocolate chip muffins and guess what THEY WERE ALL GONE AND I NEW MATT ATE THEM!!!!!!

Me: hold on Gray I'm getting a call I'll text u back

And with that I hung up. "Um hello?" I said anxiously into the phone. " hey Lex it's MATT can we talk for a sec?" He asked politely. "Ya sure."I said a little concerned. "Look Lex I know that maybe you won't believe me but mom is a vampire and dad is a werewolf." He huffed into the phone. I didn't respond I was too shocked. I was a big fan of twilight you see and if me mom was a vampire and my dad was a werewolf then me and matt are hybrids. "Lex are you ok Lex answer me!" Matt asked in a worried voice. "MATT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS DO YOU!" I yelled into the phone tears cascading down my face. "N-no I mean nobody knows anyway." Matt whimpered into the phone. "OF COURSE NO HUMAN ALIVE KNOWS BUT OTHER VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLFS KNOW AND IF THEY FIND OUT THAT OUR PARENTS HAD US THEY'LL KILL US AND OUR PARENTS!!!!" I yelled into the phone as I zoomed straight into my room. "O-omg um what are we gonna d-do L-lex I'm scared." Matt said into the phone. I knew he was crying now. "Look matt mom and dad live with you in LA um the next flight to LA is tomorrow so I will go and stay with you dad and mom to protect you guys ok?" I said softly into the phone as I took out my suitcase." Ok but the other reason I called you was that um you are moving to LA anyways since mom and dad told me." Matt said nervously. "Um ok love you bye and please don't get anyone killed while I'm on my flight." I said snickering a little. "Ok I won't bye love you too." Matt said reassuringly. Then I hung up and started packing every thing. On my carry on I packed my laptop every single twilight book I could find my iPod my phone my note book and the most important book I ever bought, Werewolfs, Vampires, and Hybrids By Amanda Loki. (Btw that was made up😋)

〰THE NEXT DAY〰

When u woke up I took a 15 minuet shower then got dressed. I wore a black crop top with white jeans some white high top converse and found a gold necklace under my bed that said Hybrid so I wore it. I put my hair in a pony tail with a beaded headband and got my backpack and suitecase and I went out the door. "HUH wish me luck." I said looking up at the sky. You see my grandma passed away and we were close and her great great great grandpa started the blood line so ya. With that I went off to protect my family.