Chapter 2

I hauled a cab to take me to the airport. Once I got there I went to the coffee bean there and got some cookies a salad and a caramel frappe. Then as I was boarding the plane I got a text from Gray!

Gray: Hey Lex um Matt told me about... Ya know

Me: Ya I know that's why I'm coming to live with you guys in LA.

Gray: Ok anyways I hope you have a safe flight and I need to tell you something super important when I come to pick you up ok.

Me: ok Gray um bye and tell matt I love him and thanks for being the best friend any person or hybrid could be bye LUV u

Gray: aww thanks and I will LUV you too bye

I smiled then put my phone away and took out my book Werewolfs, Vampires, and Hybrids. I mainly just skimmed threw it cuz most of it I already knew but then one page caught my eye. I read it over and over again. It said that if a hybrids eyes were more red than hazel then they were going to turn into vampires. And if their eyes were more hazel then red then they were Werewolf, but if their eyes are half red and half hazel then they are gonna remain hybrids. I quickly took out my mirror from my makeup back and looked at my eyes. My right eye was more hazel then red but then my left eye was more red then hazel and I didn't know what to think. I decided that when I get to LA I will ask my mom. Once I took my seat bye the window I look to my left and see Dylan!!! "Oh my god Dylan!!!?" I screamed and hugged him. "Lex hey I haven't seen you since high school!" Dylan said hugging me back. "Whoa your eyes are so freak-." He stopped and his eyes grew wide. "Wait Lex don't tell me your a hybrid are you?" Dylan said concerned. I bit my lip. "Omg you are Lex why are you going to LA that's where the most vampires and Werewolfs are!" Hey screamed whispered."My family is there and I have to protect them I said almost crying. "Ugh ok but I'm not leaving your side you need protecting too." Dylan said looking straight at me. "No I don't but you can come." I said while picking up my book. And after a few hours I fell asleep and was on my way to LA.