Chapter 1

(Warning some parts may be sad/or depressing depending on how you take it)

    Just a Quick Foreshadow of the story:

The pain. It lasted about one minute before I felt almost nothing at all. I look around my surroundings and I see no change,  no movement. Almost like nothing had just happened, although it did.

  I looked down and noticed I was above the scene of my crash, and I could see my own body. Lifeless and limp. It brought tears to my eyes to see myself like this. Minor cuts and bruises covered my face as I just laid there. The steam and exhaust from my car arose in the air, making it reek of oil.

  I heard sirens in the distance, but it was already too late. Too late.

  Thoughts about my life and the people in it clouded my mind. My boyfriend, soon to be fiancé, my mother, father and sisters and brothers all of their faces flashing before my eyes. I almost didn't want to think about how they will react when told that I had passed away. Or, maybe I hadn't passed and I was in coma and this is a dream? I hoped with all my heart, I really did.

  Before I know it, I'm moving lightning fast and I end up back in my house.

  I walk to the kitchen and on my way there as I put my hand on the wall, it was almost as if I was transparent and it went straight through.

  I gasped not knowing what to think.

  As I try to clear that out if my mind and find my boyfriend, I hear some noises in our living room, so I headed that direction.

  "I love you Neymar," Sounded a female voice that didn't belong to me.

  "I love you too Flavia," He replied before I turned the corner, and once I did turn the corner, what I saw broke my heart. He kissed her passionately on our couch in our house.

  I gasped loudly in hurt, and quickly ran through the walls and out of the house.

  "Who was that?" I heard the female ask.

  "I don't know, but she sounded familiar. Maybe it's just us." He responded.

  They heard me then I must not be dead right?

  My heart hurt heavily as I just say in the hard concrete driveway of the mansion my boyfriend and I used to share.

  How could I have been so stupid? I should've known he didn't love and never will love me! I felt like a fool! I fell for his trap!

  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

  Hola readers! So I hope it was a good introduction to what will be happening later on in this story. I hope you liked it and maybe you can leave a vote or comment or both if I should keep going. Byeee