Chapter two

After sitting on the ground for awhile asking if everything was fine he got up off the ground and the sun shinned off his perfect body. Suddenly a hand appeared in my face I took it and he helped me up while I dusted the sand off of me he asked.

"Are you sure your alright"

"Yes i'm sure my head just aches a little bit"

"Oh I better stay with you until your fully health." He said with a smirk

"That's fine with me" I said with a smirk back

"by the way my names Liam. Liam Payne whats your?"

"I'm Maddi. Maddi Litz"

"Hi Maddi nice to meet you"

"Hi Liam nice to meet you and thanks for saving my life." I say sarcastically

"My pleasure" Liam says while bowing I let out a giggle as we start walking.

As we walk aloung the beach we start to talk and laugh then he asks

"Your not from around here are you?"

"What gave it away me being extra pale?"I say sarcastically

"yeah I'm from Malibami me and my family are staying the summer here."

"You don't seem to happy about it."

"Yea its just that i'm going to be away from my best friends all summer and I have no one to hang out with"

"You could hang out with me if you want."

"That would be nice but right now I have to get back to my beach house."

" Do you mind if I walk you back to your house?"

"That's really nice of you sure."

When we get to my beach house I pick up the towel that was on the porch and warm myself up.

" I have to get going" Hes says then he stares at the ground shyly and rubs his neck then asks" I was wondering If i could have your number?"

" Yeah sure but my phones up stairs so"

" I have my phone on me so you could just put it on their.'

I grab his phone and put my phone number in it and hand it back to him we say our goodbyes then I run inside and up the stair to my room. I grab a black tank top and some basket ball shorts and go into the shower. Ahhhh so warm. My shower was interrupted by Ed Sheeran Ateam playing on my iphone telling me I got a text. I turn off the water and wrap myself in a warm fluffy towel and get out of the shower. I grab my phone and open the text.

Hey its Liam I was making sure if you gave me the real number.

I reply saying

You think I'm that kind of girl?

He replys saying

No i just wanted a reason to text you.

AWw he's so sweet!

Aww thanks but i'm tried so text you later bye

Bye

hope you like it comment please and only some directioners will get malibami