Actually I would. 1

Arthur
I could see you, you lay there for hours on end clutching my body to your chest, crying, unbelievably for hours on end, little did you know.
You didn't know I could see you crying over my dead corpse, and I'm sorry I said you betrayed me, because now I understand.
And now I know.
I saw you as you set my body upon the lake, as you did with your last love whom I killed.
How strange it is to think I killed your 1st love, and yet only until after my death you still came to love me, I feel horrible, putting your kin down in your face and speaking freely of my betrothal and marriage and flirting with Guinevere, while you would cry yourself to sleep.
I am sorry I was too blind to see it, And here as where I now am, I have apologised to Gwen and My father, and all my friends, as we have established there is no heaven, not heaven, because it is not perfect and I still have emotions which aren't happiness.
But here is just a world of blue and purple lights.
Blue, purple everywhere. But not my Merlin.
Morgana is here, but she stands, only in a chair by the window of the worlds, staring aimlessly, and never speaking.
You walk the streets, without a word and I cannot apologise enough, I want to return to hug you, but if I do I will get stuck in a time stream paradox between the spirit world and the alive, reality world. Believe me I would come, much as you may think It's not me, because I want you to know, with al my heart; Actually I would.
Where I want to go.
Where I want to return to.
Where I can see you again.
Perhaps, soon for me it will be time, and I can see you again...

Hey guys! Since I haven't updated my other stories in a while I thought it would be good if I mad a small fic.
I hope you enjoy, though it will only be about 2  or 3 chapters (^_^)
-Áine
(ONYA)