3. Are you Arthur?

Arthur
I watched through the small hole in the chimney where Merlin was, I was still in the above palace, but none the less I could see Merlin.
I ended up meeting this girl called Freya, who was Merlin's girlfriend, until I killed her... It turns out she contributed to saving my life -mainly with Excalibur.
I was still looking through the small hole, when to guards approached me.
"Arthur Pendagon?"
"Yes, that's me."
"We have informed your beloveds of your departure."
"What do you mean?" Won't I get to see my friends and family again?!
"Merlin has forgotten. You must remind him and unite the lands."
"I don't understand."
"Your satchel provides your needs for the present day, Merlin will be transported to the lake, and you will arise from the water as the once and future king, we must now perform a procedure which updates your mind to the current and previous years you've missed."
"Hey! Wai-!"
And then it went black.
I open my eyes...well... I think they're open.
I look around, Oh. I'm underwater.
Freya is here-I don't know why, but she hands me Excalibur and signals for me to swim tho the surface,and waves goodbye.
"Tell Merlin I missed him!" She calls through the water, I nod and swim upwards, with my sword facing the sky.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................