Falling

Pro-log

I was riding in the back of the car telling my parents about my day. my dad was driving will my mom was in the passenger seat. I was only seven at this time, and I was my very first day of school ever.

"I made a friend today!" I said so excited.

"That's nice sweetheart." she said turning around in her seat to face me.

"Does this person have a name?" asked my father keeping his eyes on the road.

" Yes!!! Her name just so happens to be Katie or Kate for short." I said with so much happiness in my voice. My mom did nothing, but smile at me her only daughter.

"I am so happy that everything is going okay at school." she said still smiling."You sho..." that's all I heard before "bang" something hit the car. We went rolling down the hill flipping and turning. I heard screams from my mom. "BANG" again we hit a tree and stopped.

" Mommy!!!" i screamed "Daddy!!"

"Mommies okay, but are you okay?" she sounding hurt.

"Yes.." I said tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry you're going to be just fine.. Awww, sweetheart don't cry.." she said holding back tears. Then all of a sudden her door opened and a man I a black suit pull's her out by her hair.

"Mommy, Nooo!!!" I screamed after hearing her screams of pain.

"Get the girl... and hurry up!!" I heard some one yell.