0.7

>Messages<

@secretquinn: is it bad that I'm not over the other day when we Facetimed? It's been on my mind literally all the time and it still is.

@secretquinn: i don't know if you're up but canwefacetimeagain omg

@secretquinn: that's so weird I'm sorry

@sorryimvic: wowow the spam. it's too early in the morning but I'll FaceTime you

@secretquinn: Ok

"I'm sorry for waking you up. I mean you can go back to sleep if you want I just--"

"Kellin it's fine" Vic groaned. Kellin eyes widen just hearing the sound of Vic's morning voice.

"Wow, and you talk about my morning voice" Kellin blurted out. Once he realized what he said he hid his face with his hands. Vic chuckled, messing with bed hair.

"You know people are going crazy after what you posted yesterday" Kellin muttered.

"Are they? I haven't checked anything since last night" Vic sat up from in his bed, exposing his bare chest.

"VIC OH MY GOD" Kellin screamed, "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE SHIRTLESS."

Vic laughed muttering an oops, but made no attempt to put on a shirt. Kellin came back in view, grabbing his laptop so he can check wattpad.

As Vic was checking his notifications on his computer, Kellin would sneakily glance to check Vic out. But hey, at least he didn't get caught.

"So my little potato, what's up?" Vic said, clearly a little bit red from reading the comments.

"Vic, do you work out?" Kellin blurted, catching him off guard.

"Um, I mean a little" Vic smirked "Why? Like what you see?" He said,

Kellin eyes got wide. "Shut up" he groaned, shutting off his computer. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't"

"Mhmm" Vic responded. "I almost thought you were flirting with me,
potato"

"Why the awful nickname?"

"Dunno." Vic shrugged, smiling into the camera. "It's nearly 1 p.m. Oh my god, it's a good thing you woke me up." Vic put his phone on the counter, full length. He walked back and stretched. Kellin anxiously bit his bottom lip, checking out shirtless Vic and his biceps. Kellin looked away and turned red,

"I'll be back," Vic yawned out, walking away from the area. Kellin looked back on the screen, whispering 'fuck'. Why is Vic so hot?

Vic came back, without a shirt, but with pants this time.

"I won't be able to function probably if you're going to be shirtless the whole time we FaceTime" Kellin said

"Well, then I probably would just stay shirtless" Vic winked at him.

"I probably haven't told you this enough but I cannot get over how fucking adorable you look." Vic admitted, and Kellin just smiled, looking down. Vic admired that, smiling to himself.

"Heeeeey" Vic whined, "look at me" Vic said, and Kellin did as told. He was completely red and his raven hair was covering his left eye.

"I hope you believe me when I say that" Vic whispered.

"Shut up, Vic" Kellin bit his bottom lip. Vic smiled at his comment. It also made him feel all weird, and he liked it.

After hours of them flirting, talking, Vic had somewhere to go leaving Kellin bored as ever but still smiling. I mean, instead of Vic calling him Kellin, he called in Kel.