Moment of Passion

Dam bae I swear u look better and better every time I see you!" "Its just something about the way you smile, I'm glad your mine baby!" Iesha could do nothing but feel warmth inside as she positioned herself in the front seat of her man's 2009 Bentley coupe. A.P was not just any dude, he was that dude. Known by all to be the biggest drug dealer in Trill city. He stood at six foot seven.  Skin tone dark like your favorite chocolate bar. You could never catch him out of dress code. He never cared to much for what others were wearing. He still sticks to his favorite brands. True religion
and Jordan, he felt they where there for him when he first started. A.P took a second to look her up and down as he got into the driver seat. " What Iesha asked looking all but flustered. His response was nothing, but in his mind all he could think about was her physical attributes. He had been knowing Iesha since they were both in diapers. Parents were the best of friends. One day back when they were in the second grade. Iesha suggested they play this game she heard about from a classmate. " What game? A.P asked. " I think its called " House" you be the daddy and I'm the mommy. " As they got older they got closer. Neither ever got jealous about the others boyfriend or girlfriend. By the time they hit high school the two were headed down opposite paths. Iesha was a star athlete she got recruited by top schools for multiple sports. She eventually settled for the University of Florida. Mean while after barely passing high school, A.P decided to make the quick money. After helping his cousin Trill start of his rapping career. Trill returned the favor by getting his fam whatever he asked for. All A.P wanted was three birds and a car to pick them up in. Before you know it he was the man around the town. Although they continued to grow apart, A.P and Iesha never separated. Eventually he realized Ieasha had become a five foot eight bombshell. One day he went to her and told her enough playing. We are together! Since then they have been stuck like glue. " As they left the airport A.P noticed Iesha had nothing on under her sun dress. " What you was trying to join the mile high club?" He asked sarcastically. She reached over unzipped his pants and took his now enlarging penis into her mouth and began to enjoy it, as if it were her favorite popsicle. This caught A.P by surprise, so much that he started to swerve in between lanes. " Damn bae that's how you feel!" He asked as his future wifey twirled her tongue around the head of his penis. Iesha got wetter with every inch of her man's penis as it continued to gain height with every up and down motion. By the time he was erect she was leaking onto the leather seats. He pulled over on the side of the highway. They were three miles away and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He had to be inside her and he meant right now. He pulled the lever, " thank God for reclining chairs" he thought to himself. Iesha bent over and deep throated his joystick one last time. He threw her legs over his shoulders and slide inside her. She was tight, but the fact that she was so wet made it easier to find a stroking motion. He started out slow, cuz he had complete trust in her. He knew she had not done anything since spring break, and it was winter now. As A.P continued to rotate from short stroking to long stroking and back. All Iesha did was wish it would never end. Suddenly A.P just stopped. " Bae whats wrong?" She asked. " Get out the car he instructed her". Iesha has never been the type to question A.P so she did as she was told. By now the rain was pouring. Not enuff to distort vision, but enuff to soak ur clothes within seconds. He walked her to the back if the car and leaned her against the trunk. Then he began to ease on his knees. " Bae what are you doing!" Although it was a fantasy of her's to make love in the rain. This was defitnly not how she pictured it. He lifted one leg on to the bumper. The mix feeling from the cold rain drops and A.P's warm tongue shot a feeling of instant satisfaction across Ieasha's clit. She began to scream uncontrobally. Her moans good be heard within a half a mile walking or driving. The thrill of the cars passing and could see them turned both A.P and Iesha on in away neither of them expected. Iesha's leg began to shake, her body started to shiver and her body collapsed onto his neck both legs wrapped firmly. As she began to skeet all over his face. A.p welcomed this motion, when she finally contained herself. He started to pound her from the back. He never felt her as good as he was feeling her now. Once he shot a monster load in her. They both got back in the car. Looked at each other and smiled. As they drove off A.P noticed a highway patrol vehicle that was parked a few feet away from them. Since it was raining pretty hard when he initially checked the rear view before they got out. A.p was left wondering just how long was the car there and what all did he/she see. " Oh well he thought as he pulled back into traffic.  

FEED BACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, I CAN ONLY INPROVE WITH EACH COMMENT
                                           XOXO, LEWIS J
By the way, keep all characters in mind. Trust me