Str8 Passion

After a long day of shopping with her best friend. Kim decided " E n B " or eatin and beatin. So she called up her favorite boy toy and told him to come thru. He said he was on his way. Which usually means she has a good hour to blow. Kim hopped in the shower. The drops of water against her silk skin sent chills all over her body. She began to fade away into dream land. Just as she closed her eyes, she got a knock on her door. Kim ran to the door with nothing but a towel on. She dropped her towel as she opened the door. Unfortunately the person on the other end was not who she expected. " I love my job" yeap today I officially love my job" the delivery man on the other end was smiling from ear to ear. But on the outside he tried to play it cool. Kim could see his dick print from the bulge that he tried unsuccessfully to hide. Kim began to get wet. From what she could see, the delivery guy really  had a package. With out hesitation or second thought she snatched him into the apartment. Before he got a chance to consider stopping her she had already grabbed his man hood and deep throated him like banana bar from an ice cream truck. " Wait till the guys at the office hear this" he thought to himself. Naw actually I'm not telling nobody, shit then cats might try to take this route!" Kim had trouble in gulping all ten inches the delivery man was working with. All she thought about was the fact, hands down he had boy toy by at least three inches maybe two and a half. She could not wait to ride him like her Honda. As she lead him to the bedroom he starts to nut as there walking. Once the reach the bed Kim removes his pants. " What the fuck, she accidentally blurred out loud. " Just chill baby, I wanted to get that one out the way." We gonna share the next one!" He told Kim. Kim just had a new toy added to her room and could not  wait to test it out. As they feel on to the bed, Kim clapped her hands three times. Her bed began to sink into the floor. The delivery guy started to rethink what may or may not happen. Finally the bed came to a stop. Then a bright light dam near blinded them both. " Wow where are we?" Kim looked him in the eyes and said, " your in my world now!" He noticed red dots like lasers all over. There was even one above him. " Oh those are cameras, she told him before he even asked. She grabbed him by his man tool and whispered in his ear. " We got lights, cameras now where's the action. He bent Kim over and licked her from left cheek to right cheek. Then he started to work his jaw muscles to loosen them up. Started twirling his tongue, then begin to hiss like a snake. It kinda through off Kim's vibe, but only for a second. Then he licked her warm juices. Soon as he did it, he had a flash back from child hood. The taste of Kim's warm fluids mad him think of his days as a kid. When ever he got sick and his mom made him his favorite soup. It was always the perfect temp, and the taste would send him into a trans. He mad the hissing sound again, then stuck his long tongue into a her. Kim jumped in astonishment. He started off slow. Positioned his tongue as if he was gonna whistle. That allowed saliva to stroll down his tongue, as if it was flowing down a river. This added more lubrication. Then he sped up. Kim tried throwing it back, but he was in a zone. Almost going way to fast for her liking. But then again it was something new all over the board. He couldn't control himself he was locked in at first taste. Already dreaming an wishin he could be Kim's exclusive guy. Suddenly all the lights went out as Kim let out a ear aching scream. She tried to contain her emotions, but the fact he had his python like tongue fuckin the shit out of her ass sent Kim over the edge. Eventually her knees collapsed. The lights remained out. Nothing but the red dots from the camera could be seen. Delivery man started moaning loud as he felt his second load approaching. Kim mean while had already let off three or four. He pulled out and exploded in his own hand. Kim was so gone she had not  even noticed, till he finally started up again. They went at it like enemies. Each trying to out do the next. Kim waved the whit flag. She was all tapped out. He kept going, not wanting to end this perfect encounter. Kim clapped her hands and the bed started to rise up again. Some where within those sixteen seconds Kim felt anthoer eruption coming on. This time she whispered in his ear. " Baby I'm ready to climax!". Once the bed stopped , he pulled out. Snatched Kim onto his shoulders and began to suck the juices out of her. After they wrapped up there sparing session. Delivery man was at a lost of thought. As he walked out the door, he turned around. Just as he opened his mouth, Kim cut him off, tellin him no names where needed. " I hope u enjoyed it, because  I did!" Then she closed the door, without even signing for her package.

MAN THAT KIM KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON A SHOW
COMMENT BELOW
ON TO THE NEXT 😏