Lost Memories... Lost Memories...

Lost memories... Lost memories...

We lost our memories because we wanted to forget our hateful memory that was belong in the past. - MrPrinceLoveCook

'Sanji-kun said that he would be back by four but it is already eight in the evening. Oh well, I bet something unnecessary just happen in restaurant that is why he did not come back earlier. Usually, when he came home, he was so tired and exhausted. So, should I make him some spicy stew?'

Nami stood up from the couch to walk all the way to the kitchen, checking the refrigerator.

"Oh no, we are out of scallions, looks like the bunch he used before was all we had. Should I buy some? As I remember there was a store near here... then it's decided I will buy."

Wait… you remember? But it was only a week since you two moved into this place.

Oh no… it is terrible...

Nami would normally have called her husband and asked him to buy some on the way home but she did not want to be a burden to his works, so she decided to buy by herself. Plus, in order to secretly buy some papers for her map, so she went to the store near in their house alone.

PLU... PLU... PLU...

PLU... PLU... PLU...

"Hello?" Nami said, picking up the baby denden from the basket she was carrying.

"Nami-san, my goddess. I am sorry for being too damn late. If you do not remember I leave our house around six. So, would you please wait for me for another hour? I bet you are not yet hungry, right? Do not worry I will absolutely cook your favorite dish when I got home..."

"Six… really? I did not remember… well then, it is okay. Do not worry about me cause I will absolutely wait for you, so just take your time, okay?"

"Aww, that's why I really love you because you always understand my shitty situation. Oh by the way, what are you doing? Still talking to our chair... oh I mean to our visitor Mr. Luffy?"

"Who's Mr. Luffy?"

"Crap, never mind... what are you doing my Goddess?"

"I was looking at the store, the one inside the housing development... but I cannot find it," Nami said. She was looking around her, but there was no sign of housing development.

"What store?… WHAAAAT?!" Sanji's screamed so loud, that it nearly tore his wife eardrum.

"Sanji-kun, don't scream! We ran out of scallions, so..."

"You should have told me to buy it, why..."

"Yeah, I thought about that too but since you did not go home earlier so..."

"I will go now, so you just stay at home."

"But I already left... well, I will call you later."

CLICK

"Geez, I hate it when he was acting so over paranoid. I am not a child, and I can easily take care of myself... wait... wait… wait… what am I doing? where is this place? And why I am here in the street? WHERE AM I!"

CLICK

"No, instead of doing that just go home and... hello?… hello?" Sanji tried to call her. But when the phone call just ended his eyes abruptly got bigger. His whole body trembling incessantly. Dropping down hardly the transmitting snail. Breathing heavily like he was about to die.

"Oi boss, what happen, is something wrong?" One of his worker asked.

Quickly as possible, Sanji grabbed his coat that hanged loosely on his office chair. Then right away without further ado he stormed to leave the restaurant.