Imagine: He Cheats on You (Cake)

Luke:

xxLukespenguinxx:
Had an amazing night with Luke Hemmings ;) he kept repeating "You're so good" to me. His moansssss are amazingggg <3 #lukemoans #bandmembersdoitbetter

You let a tear drop fall from your left eye, cascading down your cheek as you looked at the Instagram caption. You scroll up at the picture and see a shirtless sleeping Luke in the background with a girl doing a duck face. It was obvious that she was naked because only a sheet was covering her upper torso. Luke has been your boyfriend for a year now and was on tour. As you cried, you heard the doorbell ring.

You didn't bother to wipe your tears away so you looked awful, your eyes were puffy and your cheeks were red and wet with tears. You open the door and see your boyfriend Luke.

He had a smile on your face before dropping into a frown. "What's wrong Y/N?" He asks you, trying to lift your chin with his hand. You push him away and yell.

"WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW!" You throw you phone at him and he catches it, looking at the screen confusingly before guilt wipes over his face.

"Y/N..."

"You had to go and cheat on me didn't you?" You yell at him and hit a framed photo of you and Luke. It showed you and Luke sharing a kiss, his arm wrapped around your waist and your hand tangled in his hair. It fell to the floor with a crash, signifying that it broke the glass.

"I'm....I'm sorry Y/N." Luke's eyes turn a shade of red, glaring at the broken frame.

"It's too late, Luke. I never thought you would cheat on me, I thought you were different." More tears start rolling down your cheeks and you wipe them away, looking straight ahead at your cheating boyfriend.

"I am different! Please! I won't do it again! I was drunk! Please Y/N I love you." He begs, you scoff at him, looking at him pathetically.

"Get out of my house."

"Y/N plea-"

"Now." You close you eyes and don't say anything else. You hear glass and then shuffling, then you hear your door close. You open your eyes and look around.

He took the picture that was in the frame.

Calum:

You are at your boyfriend's concert with his band, 5 Seconds of Summer. Since he's been on tour you thought that you would surprise him, you even bought him the blink-182 album that he's been dying to get in his hands.

You're sitting in the seventh row all the way on the right, not the best seats but it's better than nothing. They play a few songs before stopping.

"Thank you and goodnight!" You hear Calum yell, making all of the fans scream, you smile at the sound of his voice. Everybody gets up as the boys go backstage, as they're walking you figure that the security guard is probably busy. You take the chance to sneak past the tall man and make it.

With the blink-182 album in your hand, you open the door and look inside, Michael is sitting on a chair, panting with exhaustion.

"Great show tonight!" Ashton yells, along with Luke. You look around to try and find Calum, but he's nowhere to be found. You decide to walk in, the boys automatically seeing you.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" Michael asks you, pulling you in for a hug.

"Not much! Hey Ashton and Luke." They give a slight wave and smile before gulping down their waters. "Hey Michael, have you seen Calum around?"

Michael's face twist into confusion. "I thought you were just with Calum." You shake your head. "He said he was going to go in the dressing room with his girlfriend."

"I barely got backstage." You start getting nervous and think of the worst thoughts possible. "I'm gonna go check on him." Michael nods and turns to Luke and Ashton. You walk to Calum's dressing room, hesitating to open the door.

You finally turn the knob and look inside. A girl is sitting on Calum's lap and they're making out, right in front of you.

"Calum?" You ask as tears start to form in your eyes. Calum turns around and a look of regret is in his eyes.

"Y/N...it's uh...it's not what it looks like!" The girl gets up and straightens her mini skirt, awkwardly standing at the side.

"To hell it is! So this is what you do when I'm not around huh? You go with this chick and leave me thinking about you all day." You throw the blink-182 album at him, he catches it and observes the details of the album before looking back at you.

"Y/N...please." He gets up and walks towards you.

"Goodbye Calum. Have a good life." You storm out and slam the door behind you, you sob as you pass the boys.

I'm digging this update but it's kinda confusing haha hope you enjoyed this!

~lukewarmirwin :-)