Wedding Night

--
As the water crashed against the rocks I  think of how I  made it . A whole and complete virgin on my wedding night.After all the close incounters I made it out pure.

Just thinking about how the love of my life will be my  very first made tears come to your eyes. I was completely his. Even though I'm not his first nor second the significance of this moment is still the same.

"It's beautiful isn't it." My now husband Jacob said as he wrapped his arms around my fluffy waist due to my wedding dress .

" Stunning ."

These rock represent so much to me. The fact that I've been through so much and I still stand strong and ready for more.
I am a rock , A rock is me

" Baby whatcha thinking about?" My husband asked with just a speck of concern in his eyes.

"Nothing bad. It's just... I did it. I married the love of my life and on this day you get to have all of me." I stated smiling ear to ear.

"It wasn't an easy job." He let out a chuckle looking down. " But if you're still not read-"
I stopped him right there

"Jacob. I have waited for this for years. The only thing I ask of you is to take it slow until I beg for more." I said with a sly smirk

With that being said he let go of me and put his hand out leading me to the bedroom.

Once we arrived I started to smile at the scenery.
Roses.
Ice.
Whipped cream.
My baby sure has planned this out.
"Baby just let me do all the work. I want this to be magical for you."
From that point on I was his personal love toy. I trusted him to do it all right.

He looked me deep into the eyes right before he kissed me with so much passion yet lust. His lips hungered for more but in a paceing matter. His fingers traced my shoulders as he reached for the zipper at the back of my dress. He unzipped it and stepped back.

I pulled the dress down revealing the white lingere I bought for the occasion.
He licked his lips examining my body.

He stepped back up to me latching on to my lips once more but this time his tongue joined the party. His tongue swirled around in my mouth causing me to bite his bottom lip . His hands ventured to the small of my back but eventually to my behind . Of course he gave it a nice squeeze while his mouth traveled down to my neck causing me to throw my head back and moan slightly.He picked me up and placed me on the bed oh so gently. Him on top admiring his view

"Damn. How'd I get so blessed"

I didn't reply to his comment I just simply smiled as he started to kiss down my chest to my left breast. He unhooked my bra revealing my present for him.

"YOU GOT YOUR NIPPLES PIERCED." He kinda yelled.

(Author's note: I've always wanted nipple piercings 😂)

"About a month ago. That's why I've been wearing bras to sleep."

" Do I need to be gently oorr?" He asked to make sure he wouldn't hurt me

"No sir. They're all healed. Do what you please." I smirked
(Author's note: i actually got my nipples pierced and it takes waaayyy longer than a month for them to get healed🤣 but go with me on this)