ep.11

I haven't updated in 50 million years so I wiil try to updat once a week. soon yaa. leggo.

*Pussy is mine by Miguel goes best with the sex scene for some of you guys that like music *

-----

Prince pov

"Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nahh " I sang to My Baby trying to get her horny because I am.

"You can ride my face until you're drippin in cum. "

"Jacob quit playing with me "She said pushing me from on top of her making me flat on out bed.

"Pleassee. Bae I want you"I begged

"Nigga no " she said as she turned away.

"Wait hold you're mine right? " I asked her

"Babe you know that. " she replied

"Then why tf am I asking for something that is mine. I'm tripping. "

"Tf are you talking about" she looked at me like I was stupid.

"That Punani Baby "

"You better go somewhere with that" She said as if it was over but it had just begun.

I pinned her down as I got on top of her. she fussed but I really didn't give a fuck at this point.I started to unbutton her shirt and kiss her exposed skin as I did it.

"Prin-uhhh " she said as I kissed her spot on her neck making her moan.

I Got Her Now.

I caressed her face as I kissed it softly. She closed her eyes letting me know that her body has just became my tongue's playground.

I lick from her breast to her navel then when I got to her waist I unbuttoning her pants and slide them off. I looked up to see a view of her looking at me with a look of impatientence. Imma have some fun.

First I rub her thighs softly up and down which is one of her hot spots. Her soft moans fill the room as I start to kiss up and down her thighs while rubbing through her panties making her wet.

"Please Jacob. s-t-t-t-o-op p-p-laying"She said stuttering on her words.

I bit my lip and replied "Tell me That the Pussssyyy iss mine "

I Sang to her.  imma make her work for it.

"Its Yours all yours. " She said seriously.

"Yes ma'am "

after that I went in putting my tongue in her as far as it would go.I then made small circles as I searched for her G Spot. When I found it she grabbed my afro. I then penetrated it making her moan at the top of her lungs. It's time for me to go to work.

I slowly pushed myself inside of her her mouth dropping open the farther I go. I waste no time and immediately go at my fastest wearing her insides out she scratched my back leaving her scars.She is so tight that I slow down to enjoy the feeling of her.

We go for about another Hour until I hear her soft voice"Baby I'm about to cum"

"Me too baby. I say as I let my piece go and she lets hers go too.

"I love you "she says

"I love you too"

-----

Never deny the king his queen.

-----

Immmmmmmm bacckk.  I have a question do you guys want morw freaky or just funny and romantic again or both. let a playa know..