Fourteen

+

Over the next few days Luke stood by as he watched Charlotte live the normal life she deserved.

She's happier now, he thought. That was until one night he heard soft sobs coming from charlotte's room. Luke didn't make himself appear visible though in case his presence still wasn't wanted.

Eventually the sobs quietened down and he heard charlotte's feet make there way across the room before the light came on.

"Luke...I know you're there. Please come back. I miss you. You make me so happy. I know it seemed like I hated you but...but I...it doesn't matter anymore. Please Luke."

Luke hesitated for a second but then decided it would be the right thing to do. He stood at the foot of charlotte's bed before making himself visible to the heartbroken girl.

"Oh Luke I've missed you so much". Charlotte sighed in relief before tackling Luke in a hug. Luke fell back onto the bed as Charlotte laid on top of him, staring into his icy blue eyes.

Luke brought his face closer to charlotte's, his lips almost touching hers before she quickly rolled off of him. "I'm so glad you're back" Charlotte whisper as she rested her head on Luke's chest.

They both stayed like that for the rest of the night, Charlotte eventually falling asleep as Luke admired how beautiful she really was.

+

A/N: I'm back! I'm really sorry I left you hanging but I'm here now. I've got some things planned for future chapters so don't worry the story isn't finishing up. I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. I'm so glad you all still give this story support even when I don't update a lot, it really does make me happy because without your support this story wouldn't exist so thank you! Also I'm sorry that this chapter was short, I'll try and write a longer chapter next time :)