Introductions!

I guess I only needed one enthusiastic response to make this story happen! Y'all can thank the amazing Aricorns for this story coming to life! Like seriously i could make up a bullshit story of mutant watermelons trying to take the human race and rule the world and she would still love it! I'm coming to the conclusion that she's my #1 fan on here.

Anyway, if you read one of my other stories, such as my Castiel story, my Misha story, or even my Daryl story, you will notice that I like to sometimes use the image of myself for the story and sometimes even my first name! This story will be no different. I just find it easier using myself for the main character because that way I don't have to make up their appearance nor personality.

But if you aren't a current follower and happened to stumble upon this story through mutuals or if it appeared in your newsfeed, then I welcome you and hope you enjoy this story!

Now to all you who read this and proceeds on after the introductution, I warn you now that there might be some spelling errors or even grammatical errors, and for that I apologize in advance! I simply write to my hearts content until I feel a chapter is worthy enough of being complete. I just write and publish. Not the best method for an author but I'm only human. But in time I shall go back and fix any errors that I see in my stories and there's a possibility that I will add on to said story!

Enough with the introductions! I hope you enjoy "Steady Breathing", a Norman Reedus fanfiction! If you find yourself intrigued be sure to add this story to your library and follow me for future updates!

Much love to you! 💋

~Caroline ✨