Prologue

Married to a Gangster

By Sara Rose R. Del Pilar

Copyright©2013 by PS Stories

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

Prologue

She's Lorraine Taylor. Gorgeous. Sweet. Sexy and full of charm. A modeling goddess and a perfect girlfriend material.

But everything became complicated when she married him.

He's Seije Park. Handsome is an understatement. A fighter. A player. A killer. A gangster. A product of accusing eyes. A monster living in the past.

Living in hell, next to a monster, conquering their past together with violence, will she be able to reach the end being married to a gangster?

**

Hi everyone, Married to a Gangster is already deleted here in wattpad. But the special chapters will remain here. You can read it on Dreame with the link below. I will be transferring all my completed stories there under a pay-to-read program. Please visit the website and don't forget to follow me!

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/182225.html