Prologue

Hey guys and girls who are reading this... This is my first story on here so I hope you like it and if there are any mistake or ideas that you have please comment or tweet me on Breeza97...

I hope you enjoy......

.........................................................

When I was five, I was diagnosed with cancer. I had no clue what kind of cancer it was, but I knew for sure that I was slowly dying and withering away.

As a young child I was never allowed to go out much, because if I did I would collapse and be in hospital for about a week and a half.

Another downer to my life is that both my parents left me on the porch of an elderly woman's home and drove off. It was extremely cold and at five years of age, I had no clue where I was or where I could go.

At one point it got so cold that I simply passed out on the porch. And the next morning I was in a warm and comfortable bed with the old woman sitting in a rocking chair in the corner of the room, reading a book.

Then the sneezing and coughing started and I coughed up blood...

"Oh dear" The old woman said and went out of the room.

She came back with a phone and called an ambulence because it started to get worse.

"I have cancer..." I gasped for air as my airways started to close up...
It felt as if I was being crushed and suffocated at the same time, which sucks. After a while of not being able to breathe properly my body shut down from the amount of pain I was in.

Sorry if it isn't that good. I am trying and have some sort of idea of how this story is going to end. So just bear with me and life will be great for everyone.