Chapter 1 - First Day of Senior Year...

Hey guys and girls, my name is Brianna Keir and I am 18 years old. I love writing stories but I have never seemed to finish them,so hopefully this will push me to finish this story.

Please vote, comment and give any suggestions for this story.

As I walk through the entrance doors to Ardsley High School. And yes, I live in New York. I wish to become a journalist but because I have cancer I highly doubt that will happen.

I walk towards my locker, and notice all the stares. If you're wondering why everyone's staring at me, it's because I told the whole school that I have cancer. You see I almost died last year and was in hospital for at least 6 months. Worst months of my life.

Anyway, when I get to my locker my bestfriend Emily is already there waiting for me.

"Hey Aria, guess what!..." Emily squeels and I have to cover my ears.

"Hello to you too..." I mumble.

"Well there's this new really hot guy coming to this school and he's a senior and he i looking right at you." Emily rushes.

I look behind me and sure enough there is a really hot guy there staring at me with those gorgeous green eyes that seem to stare right into my soul. I look away quickly and shove my book bag in my locker, and head to my first class.
..........................................

My first two classes dragged on forever, and Mr hot guy was in both of those classes, I felt his stare on my back and that made me nervous.

When I got to my locker, Mr hot guy approached me.

"Hi I'm Kyle. What's your name beautiful?" He asked me.

"Um... A-Aria..." I stumbled over my words. Damn Aria, I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again.

"That's such a beautiful name." He stated.

"Th-thanks." I stumbled yet again.

He just makes me so nervous, the question is why? Well if you must know I have no clue what the answer is.

"Um I have to go..." I stuttered.

He nodded and I walked away with Emily trailing behind me. I look back and see him smiling after me, his smile was sort of sad like he knew something that I didn't want him to know.

It suddenly hit me, he must know about me having cancer. A sob racked through me, shaking my body to the core.

Emily looked at me with a sad smile knowing my situation. Looking behind me once again I notice that Kyle is walking towards me, well more like running towards me with a concerned look on his face.

Why would he be concerned when he doesn't even know me? And again, that question is unanswered. The weird thing is that I ontinue standing there like a crying statue up untill he was standing in front of me.

"Are you ok Aria?" Kyle asks quietly.

I shake my head at him and continue balling my eyes out. And all he does is pull me his gentle and reasurring embrace, which soothes my pain.

"Look Aria..." He trails off and I finally look into his eyes to see a flash of pain and heartbreak.

"I know that you have cancer." He tells me softly.

"And I just wanted to let you know that I think I have fallen in love with you. And it's not because I feel sorry for you." He stated with a little chuckle.

His kind words brought a blush to my face, and still being in his embrace I hid my face in his chest where I could hear his heartbeat; which was going a million miles an hour.

"Look I saw you over the weekend across the road from where I was, and you had just finished helping an old woman across a busy road. And that's one thing I love, even through your own struggles you still manage to lend a helping hand." Kyle said with a blush on his face.

At the end of his heart warming speech, I got a sudden pain in my abdomen. I tried to ignore it but I just couldn't. My face scrunched up, showing the pain through my expression. I leant on Kyle for support but the pain still wouldn't leave.

I sucked in a pain filled breath signalling to Kyle that something wasn't right.

"Kyle... I'm hurting." I said grabbing hold of my abdomen and almost collapsing on the ground, but was caught just before I landed.

I hurt all over and couldn't stop the pain. Every time I moved slightly, waves of pain would shoot through my entire body making me sob.

"I'll get you to the hospital beautiful..." His words trailed off as I was submerged in complete darkness.

Sorry guys and girls, this is a short chapter. It's just to get me going.

So please do vote and comment and give any suggestions. I only take positive critisim and if you don't like the story, then stop reading it.