The Body Guards Desire To Protect

The moment the train started to move, the strangers sitting over on the left side of the train started to send eye signals to each other. The movements they were making made them look like they were nervous. You could hear their heavy breathing from the other end of the train cart. A young man decided to get up and check on the young blonde girl who was sitting next to the older looking, chocolate haired women. The boy got up off his seat, almost slipping on his butt because of the movements from the train. He regained his balance as the brunette woman stood, taking the young blonde's hands and pulling her near the door of the train.

'You have to decide now, it's now or never. The choice is yours.' The tall, hazel haired woman said, in a voice that was husky, yet so gentle in its own way. Most people on the train started to panic, while others looked at them shocked.

'...Ymir, I don't want to do this. Someone is already trying to kill me, and this will just make them angrier.' The small blonde said. The boy from before was standing still and searching for something in his backpack.

'Krista, for God's sakes. I don't care what your father wants anymore. I... just want to make sure you're safe. After all, I am your bodyguard.' Ymir shouted out. The strange boy finally took something out of his bag. He started to move closer to the two shouting girls. He noticed that it was the perfect time. 'It's time... they're not even playing attention. They're arguing too much.' The weird boy thought to himself. He pulled out a semi-automatic pistol, aiming at Krista.

The pistol pointed at Krista. You could hear the bullet from miles away. To Ymir, the bullet was moving in slow motion. She quickly pulled Krista into a tight hug. 'Sorry, Krista. I should have been playing more attention.' Ymir said, prepared for the impact of the bullet. Ymir pressed the button on the train door, making the doors fly open. Blood started to drip from Ymir's lower abdomen. 'After all, I am your bodyguard.' She said with the biggest grin on her face.

'Ymir, don't be sorry. You're the only person who truly cares about me, even if you are my bodyguard and you get paid. You still care more than anyone else.' Krista said with sarcastic sadness and a hint of un-sarcastic gratefulness.

Ymir turned around, letting go of Krista while pushing her out of the train, sending her flying on to the cold rocky ground. Ymir stood in front of the man 'Now... let's talk about who sent you to kill a noble.' Ymir said coughing up some blood.

'Client confidentiality.' The man said with a cheeky grin on his young face. Ymir limped to the man, gripping him by the collar and lifting him off the ground. A grunt of pain slipped out of Ymir's lips. 'Looks like that hurts.' The grin kept getting bigger and bigger.

'Well, it seems you're the loyal type, but you really are a terrible assassin.' Ymir struggle to say with a heavy breath. 'So, why don't you just hurry up and tell me so I don't have to hurt you.' Ymir said in haste, gripping his collar tighter.

'Like that's ever going to happen.' The smaller man said. Ymir dragged him over to the open door of the train, smashing his head against the door frame, then jumping off the train. She then used his body to break the fall onto the cold hard gravel ground. The man groaned in pain as Ymir rolled off him. Ymir looked at the man for a second, and upon seeing that his humerus was protruding from his arm, yanked on it, causing more blood to pour out. Ymir laid next to him, on the gravel floor for a moment, before pulling her arm off the ground, and hovering her palm over her lower abdomen before stretching out her fingers, and shoving them into the bullet wound. Biting her lip, she searched around in her gut for a couple of minutes until she found the bullet, pulling it out, she winced in pain. Pulling herself up into a kneeing position, she pulled off the jacket she was wearing, wrapping it around her waist trying to stop the bleeding.