Day 4: The Mysterious Diamond Things

I woke up, realizing that I was somehow hanging by a string on the roof of the cave.  Don't ask how, I never really knew. Anyways, I got myself back on my two feet when I saw the little flower glowing green. My self consiousness is telling me that this flower is finding all of these diamond thingies. I don't know what they do, but I'll find out. Then I heard a noise. Sounded like a..........sonic boom.................

I looked outside and I see the most rarest thing, besides those over sized diamonds. A blue hedgehog, who seems lost. I walked up to it, and almost tapped on its shouder. I guess it was scared of me, cause it ran away, creating another sonic boom. "Wow......." I couldn't say anything else to describe how cool that was. Now the diamond things.......I wonder if they're worth any money.......

A couple of hours later, I had found 7 of the diamonds. Each in different colors. The flower, was multicolored, and....dancing......."This is totally weird......I wonder what happens if I touch them......" I did exactly that, and instead of a little burst of energy, a huge amount went inside me, and I felt myself being lifted off the ground, not spinning my tails at all. My fur, normally yellow-orange, was now a glowing yellow. I looked in the little mirror I made yesterday. My bang was out of my face, the ponytails being lifted. My eyes were red instead of light blue. Out of nowhere, four flickies, who were also yellow, started circling around me, as if they were my bodyguard or something. Then I realized, that this wasn't just some energy.....more like.......chaos energy............"I know what to call these diamond things now! Chaos diamonds!............or something!"