Dancing With The Devil.

A teenage girl was getting ready for the night of her life, she was going to her highschool prom, what she had always dreamed of, she had even bought a sparkling, red dress that fit her slim figure perfectly.

Her mother came home with a determaned look, that was strange, for her anyway.

Mother: "You're not going"

Daughter: "Why not?!"

Mother: "It's the devils party"

The girl simply nodded while rolling her eyes, her mom was always weird like that. While her mother became busy later that night she slipped into her dress and sneeked out rather quickly. As she got to the party she was shocked at how many boys was eyeing her, she did look good in that dress!

She soon became swarmed with boys asking to dance with her, it was too overpowering, after a while she broke away from the crowd and made her way over to the punch and food area. She became hungry. The music had stopped and she turned slowly.

Upon turning there stood a man, a young man. He had jet black hair that swept over his face, a black suit with a red tie and he was fairly tall. She couldn't believe this man was stood before her, he was completely gorgeouse in every way possible! Then he smiled toward her and offered her his hand. Her heart skipped a beat.

Man: "Dance with me"

The girl gulped and slowly took his hand, once their on the dance floor she looses herself in his eyes, while they dance she notices everyone stepping away and just watching with blank looks, the music stopped once more...

The male began to spin her, fast, then faster, then even faster. The girl couldn't breath by now, her feet was burning, causing smoke around her feet, the floor was melting. The girl trys to scream with the pain, but couldn't, the male spins her even faster, so fast dust emerges slowly, hiding them in the dusty smoke. When it clears up the male bows and vanishes, the girl was already gone... But there was a hole in the ground...

She had been danced straight to hell by the georgeous devil himself.